September 19, 2014 | 1843 users online

Lip Gloss - Bobbi Brown - Peony Lip Tint

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Hinaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! :) My moms a makeup artist for Bobbi, so I was rummaging through her makeup to find a really nice gloss that'll flatter my lips, and I found this! So glad I did! It's pretty much the same color as my lips, but this adds a little more pink to it. It's very sheer, which I love :) this is pretty much the only gloss i like, since I hate glosses. I just hate stickiness, but no! Not this! It's amazing. <3 but i'm so sad this was discontinued :/.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 12:15:00 PM More reviews by akiss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite lip product of all time. The color is so flattering with just a hint of pink shine. The product is also extremely moisturizing for my dry chapped lips and contains spf15!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2008 2:52:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am now obsessed with these lip tints. This is the third one I bought and I want to get more! Peony is a light pink with no shimmer. It looks pretty natural so it is perfect for daytime. It comes in a tube with a slant tip applicator. I love the texture of these, it feels more like a lipbalm than a gloss, no stickyness, still a little thick though, which I like for staying power. Also this has spf 15. Love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the colors I received in the mini tube tint set. Peony is a darker pink than Posey Shimmer. On my (slightly pigmented) lips it sort of just tones down the color in my lips, and gives a nice healthy shine. Perfect for the few weeks of summer I have where I am not working or in school. The peppermint smell is nice, and I am pleased it has SPF. The formula really moisturizes and makes my lips feel good; they even feel great after the product has worn off, leaving them very smooth. Perfect product for beach, or just slapping on your lips quickly without a mirror.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2006 3:25:00 PM More reviews by theosmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got Peony as a part of the mini-set with Lily, Cream, and Punch. Peony is my favorite. It is *the* perfect shade of light pink, which gives me a my-lips-but-better color. Of the four, it's the one I will repurchase when I run out. I love the smooth-as-ice texture of these glosses - they are NOT sticky at all. The spf 15 is an added bonus, and they are really long-wearing. This is probably my number one gloss formula - I love how smooth it is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2006 7:53:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink710

Love these lip tints! I'm eager to try new shades, and will definitely stock up the next time I'm at a BB counter. These are thin, sheer, non-sticky glosses with SPF. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2005 8:20:00 AM More reviews by nikkybaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Received this in the 7ml mini 4-tube set along with Peony, Punch and Cream. Lily is an almost pastel-light lilac in the tube. I'm MMM, tanned olive with golden undertones and this is the best color out of the lot on me. Looks like a generic bubble gum pink in the tube. But like all BB lip tints, the color is VERY sheer once applied. A nudy, fleshy pink on me, very natural but very polished. Same light minty smell and smooth, thick creamy texture. What keeps me coming back is the fact that my dry, tight, ready-to-split-when-I-smile lips feel so darn pampered in these babies. My poor lips have been exposed to sun/sea/air and this feels like LIP SPA in a tube...what sane girl could resist?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2005 10:24:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Clear, sheer pink, minty, moisturizing, natural looking lipgloss with SPF 15-Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2005 2:26:00 PM More reviews by ixiamberixix

These lipglosses are fantastic!! I love them! They stay on for a long time, and they don't wear off and leave white residue on your lips!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2005 9:20:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

These are my favourite lipglosses. Peony is a pretty rose pink. Very sexy.