Sweet Melissa Sugar Dust Body Whip

This product smells absolutely wonderful, like real sweet chocolate. It isn't one of those overly sweet or fake chocolate scents. Caution - dangerously silky skin results from using it. It smells so great that you may want to eat your own hands off after applying. This e-tailer is sweet, and her packaging is the BEST. She includes more free samples than you can count. This e-tailer is now my favorite; Coconut Hut has moved down to second place. That's saying a lot.

I stumbled upon reviews of Sweet Melissa body products here at MUA, and checked out the website. I usually don't buy online products that I am not familiar with, but I am so glad I made the exception in this case. This lotion is absolutely wondeful. It moisturized my skin very well and smelled divine. I used the Sugar Dust Body Whip with the Sugar Dust Body Spray...talk about all day power. The very first day I used this combination I received several compliments on how good I smelled. Even toward the end of the day. My skin stayed smooth and I was happy! I received several samples with my order and will be trying them out soon. I have already put in a second order with Melissa to try out more scents. Great stuff!

on 4/22/2005 2:40:00 AM

This is my new favorite scent of all time. It is a delicate smelling sugar dust mixed with sugar cookie. It's so feminine and nice. After getting the sampler I HAD to immediately order many products in this scent. Wonderful!

on 4/18/2005 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Sugar Dust is the most yummy and comforting scent I've ever smelled! Its like walking into a pastry shop. I've never been a big fan of really sweet scents but this one definitely made me change my mind. The texture is wonderful. A creamy lotion that spreads well, absorbs quickly and keeps my skin well mosturized. The scent lasts on all day on my skin and makes my clothes smell so good I don't want to wash them! I received the body whip as part of Sweet Melissas sample package which is a really, really good deal. Huge samples, extra freebies and no disappointments. I will definitely be ordering again

on 4/17/2005 1:54:00 PM

Within days of trying the sample, i ordered a full size of this. The scent is a "kinder, gentler" Pink Sugar (blended with sugar cookie).

on 3/27/2005 9:38:00 PM

Of all the PS variations I have tested, this one is by far the best! I love how the Sugar Cookie softens the sharpness--that licorice edge--of the Pink Sugar. This is a warm, sexy, highly edible smelling scent. It also draws men like flies. :-)

on 3/25/2005 3:22:00 PM

OMG, this is so delicious that within days of getting my sample of this scent I had to order a large body whip (lotion) in this scent.

This is an amazing blend of Pink Sugar and Sugar Cookie scents. Every time I wear it, I get compliments and questions about it.

The Body Whip is nice and moisturizing without being greasy. A great lotion for warmer months. My super dry winter skin needs creams & butters to stay hydrated for long periods of time.

on 3/24/2005 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Sweetmelissanaturalbodycare.com Sugar Dust Body Whip: Wow! I love this!!! I have tried Aquolina Pink Sugar before and it didn't agree with my chemistry so I wanted to see if Sweetmelissa's addition of Sugar Cookies would make it work and it did! I smell the sweet pink sugar scent, but it is tempered wonderfully by the very true Sugar cookie notes---like fresh sugar cookies with that hint of lemon that they have! I can almost smell the little sugar crystals on top and I can picture the nice slight crunch of the outside of the cookie and the soft delicious inside. This is a huge winner for me! It smells so much better and softer on my skin than it does from a cold sniff in the bottle.