October 25, 2014 | 1149 users online

Eye Shadow - Becca - Eye Colour Powder Shimmer in Chintz

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Mickster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of the most beautiful dark warm green eyeshadows I have come across. Application is a dream, very pigmented but also very easy to blend. Not over the top shimmery.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2005 5:33:00 PM More reviews by horn2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing colour. It is a greenish gold (not teal or emerald, more like grass green). I have been using it as a liner and it lasts very well. I have brown eyes with a lot of gold in them and would have never chosen this colour because I also have slightly olive skin and would have been concerned that it would make me look jaundiced. But that isn't the case at all. A MA at Sephora chose the shade and it is really wonderful. I am new to this line and I even though they don't have many colours, what they do have appear to be winners to me. Plus the packaging is really neat. As someone mentioned in a different review..the shadows look like tiny flying saucers. I never got into packaging...unless it was defective in some way (like the old LM eyeshadows that were awful to try to open). But this company really is doing some nice things.