TheBalm Strawberry My Shortcake

4.7

on 3/25/2008 11:04:00 AM

This is a lip gloss that i reach for over and over. Most plumping gloss makes my lips looks flaky and congeals with the dead skin on my mouth. This one is hydrating and smoothing. The color is sheer and pretty. And the smell of these glosses are delectable.

on 2/8/2008 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Although this is a pretty good gloss, I'm not giving it more than three stars because it doesn't plump. Anyway, Strawberry My Shortcake is a light pink with glitter that goes on almost totally sheer. It's pretty moisturizing and not waxy or greasy like I've found some of their potted glosses to be. The scent is half-menthol half-strawberry and is a bit childish, but not bad. I wouldn't be against repurchasing, but may opt for another shade that shows up a bit more.

I love this lipgloss. Even though I already have nice, full lips this plumps them up even more. The lipgloss gives you a sparkly kind of appearance and it tastes yummy!

on 2/3/2007 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I actually got this as a free gift several months ago and lost it before I ever got a chance to try it. I recently found it while cleaning out my room. I loved the scent and the faint tingle, although I don't know that it really plumped my lips, but that's okay. The color was a sheer, light pink shimmer. Not too sticky and didn't leave my lips feeling dried out afterwards. I'd love to try more of these, but they're hard to find where I live.

on 1/3/2007 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Skin: cool toned NW15

Eyes: light brown

Hair: dark dyed red

TheBalm's lip glosses are one of my makeup obsessions. I have seven now, cause they're just that good! These glosses plump my lips without any burning, stinging, or irritation like some of the other plumpers can cause.

Strawberry My Shortcake is a super soft, shimmery baby pink. It smells just like the Strawberry Shortcake doll from my childhood--mmmm!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It has an almost non existent color. Smell was a bit strong at first, but i absolutely LOVE the cool tingle. Not sure it does any "plumping" but i wasnt exactly looking for that anyway ! Used it all up in 3 weeks.. (: mmm. i loved it . i'd repurchase, or maybe in another smell/color because there are so many choices.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This shade is basically clear. It does give a nice almost not there very light pink shimmer. The scent is faint and the consistency is FABULOUS. I really love these glosses!

Popular Lip Glosses