November 23, 2014 | 2170 users online

Eye Shadow - Bonne Bell - Eye Style Shadow Box in Girlie Pinks

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Stacydee419

I love bonne bells eyeshadow boxes, I fine it very easy to blend, they are sparkly and shimmery. I love the colors. It's a good price for really good make up

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2011 9:08:00 AM More reviews by mirahvk

The only reason I'm giving this three stars instead of two is that I can imagine it working for young teens. It it light- the shimmer shows stronger than the pigment. I can't imagine anyone over the age of 14 wearing a shadow this shimmery. They also fade quickly so they're not for all-day wear.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by kaydeem

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have a real soft spot for Bonne Bell, since they are headquartered in the region where I live. That being said, I don't think these eye shadows are great for a sophisticated adult. For a much younger woman or teen who requires and gravitates towards a really light look, these eye shadows are just fine. The bottom line is that the shadows don't have enough pigment for anyone who requires a lush look...they go on really light and have a tendency to fade within a few hours. So again, great for a younger person who just wants a sheer hint of color for a few hours without looking heavily "done up", but not so great for someone over 30 who wants a more intense look that holds up all day long.
I am actually keeping these pink tints and using them in my makeup bag as highlighters (I actually prefer a super-sheer highlight), and I would gladly give this type of product as a gift to a teen who is experimenting with different looks and more-or-less just getting used to makeup. So, while I checked the "would not buy again" box for myself, I WOULD buy this for a younger person to try.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by melodycadence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

These eyeshadows aren't all that pigmented except for the darkest shade, and at first I thought they were a complete failure because they just wouldn't really show up. But then I tried applying them wet, and BAM they became so much prettier. I wouldn't buy it again just because there are better pigmented cheap eyeshadows out there (like NYX), but I find that applying them wet has a much better effect and for the price, it's not bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by mingosaurus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i don't have a problem with it really. it's average. the only thing is that it moves around during school, but i guess a primer would correct that.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by colleeflower

Average pigmentation. The shimmer gets a bit overwhelming if you put it all over your lids. I prefer to use it along with some matte colours. Blends well and doesn't crease. Has decent staying power for the price you pay. The white is great for adding highlights to your eye.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by RochelleRoyalty

*I bought this at Walmart. This is great for little girls starting out with makeup or if they just want to play with makeup.

-Pros:
Pigmented
Easy to blend
Wearable colors
Cheap

-Cons:
Creases w/out primer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by kittenishcutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love finding cheap products that work; it makes me feel so savvy! These shadows don't crease and when I use them with E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer they last all day.

I like to sweep the lightest pink across my eyelids for a flush of brightening color. I use the silver at the inner corner of my eyes. The middle pink doesn't show up as much as I'd like (it might be my technique, I'm new at this) but the darkest pink works just fine.

The silver and light pink shadows also work great as allover highlighters.

I use these with my own brushes without any problems. The applicators that come with these shadows are kind of cute and they're not useless. The case could be sturdier, but that's the case with most eyeshadows, so it's more of a caution than a complaint.

These are great pinks with a silver that actually applies silver and not sheer. They can be used for more than just eyeshadow and they're cheap. It's hard to beat this for value!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use the bottom pink color as a base and it is the perfect color and amount of shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by brunettebarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pretty good quality for a low price. The shadows last for a long time, and they don't crease. I wore these all night at a cotillion dance and it barely fade. Plus it comes with two double sided brushes, so really there's one for every shade! The case is fragile though, but it's not enough to keep me away from these shadows.