MAC Frost - Cranberry

4.2

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Red 40 Lake, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake]

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this eyeshadow after watching a Jaclyn Hill tutorial in which this was used. My eyes are green and this really makes them stand out. It's beautiful on the lid, crease, outer v, and lower lash line. It flatters all skin tones (my cousin is half Mexican and this was really nice on her, my friend is from Congo and it looks gorgeous on her deep skin tone and on my fair skin). This blends well and lasts for a long time even without primer. I highly recommend.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Such a beautfiul color! I so wish that I could pull this off. A friend gave me this shade awhile back and I've tried it off and on in a variety of ways. This shadow is always recommended as a MAC Must Have -- especially for blue eyes. For some reason -- this color of shadow -- and any darker pinks or cranberry-tones --- make me look sick. This doesn't compliment my eyes at all and the only reason I would keep it is for a halloween look. So sad.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am inlove with this eyeshadow it is the perfect shade for a cranberry smokey eye one of my personal favourite looks for winter. This color enhances blue eyes and brings them out. I personally pair it with nude lip and a chizzled contour and a peachy blush. This is my go to look for events

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a gorgeous color that is hard to find in other brands.Goes on smooth & long lasting.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Totally stunning colour. This deep plum/purple is just stunning. It looks incredible on blue eyes in my opinion. Really brings them up. Looks amazing over the lid with amber lights in the crease for a deep, smokey eye.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If I had to pair down my eyeshadow to one quad to use for the rest of my life, Cranberry would absolutely be one of the four. I'm an NC 20 with green eyes and this is the mother of all eyeshadows to add warmth to any look and make my eyecolor pop. I find it very versatile and am able to add it to pretty much any look whether it be in the outer V, in the crease or smudged into the bottom lash line, it always adds so much because it's so pretty. One combo I've been loving lately is Phloof! on the lid, Cork or Swiss Chocolate in the crease and Cranberry layered under a bit of Embark in the outer V. It is buttery soft with zero fallout and very pigmented. This is a staple in my collection and always will be.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a beautiful eyeshadow that was recommended by the MAC SA to me. I have brown eyes and find it really brings them out without looking harsh. I never apply this straight onto the eye lid alone - I use it on the lid to add some colour to a smoky eye (just in the crease so you can see it as you blink or move your eyes) or with brown/black eyeliner and use it in the crease or the end part of my eye, applied with the MAC detail eye brush in a "V" shape.

I never thought I would use it so much, but have gone through about 3 of them total. This colour stands out without being over-the-top. As with most MAC eyeshadows it applies evenly, wears great and blends very easily. Lasts all day and I rarely have to touch up unless I go out after work and want to deepen the colour.

I would recommend this to anyone - especially if you have brown, hazel or green eyes, it seems to really bring life to these eye colours.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this e/s after watching a Tanya Burr tutorial. She suggested using Cranberry in the outer V and inner eye with Club on the lid, which I did. The combination is just beautiful and very glamourous. I would recommend strip eyelashes to complete this striking look. Makes my pale green eyes pop and is flattering on my NW20 skin :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

T his color DEMANDS attention and that's why I love it:) Its a gorgeous purple/ slight pink with some shimmer. No fallout, easy to blend. This shade was so stunning I barely put any color in the crease because Cranberry is just so perfect alone. It works even better paired with MAC Fix+ for an even MORE vibrant color payoff. This color lasted a very long time for me with noticing any fading. I absolutely adore this shade!!! It makes my blue/green eyes DOLLAR BILL green. Amazing shade, I have yet to find a color quite like Cranberry. 9.9/10

Beautiful colour. Not a colour I would wear but beautiful all the same. More wearable than I thought. You need this in your collection.

Top Rated MAC Products