October 2, 2014 | 1840 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Cranberry

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by miafiona

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Totally stunning colour. This deep plum/purple is just stunning. It looks incredible on blue eyes in my opinion. Really brings them up. Looks amazing over the lid with amber lights in the crease for a deep, smokey eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

If I had to pair down my eyeshadow to one quad to use for the rest of my life, Cranberry would absolutely be one of the four. I'm an NC 20 with green eyes and this is the mother of all eyeshadows to add warmth to any look and make my eyecolor pop. I find it very versatile and am able to add it to pretty much any look whether it be in the outer V, in the crease or smudged into the bottom lash line, it always adds so much because it's so pretty. One combo I've been loving lately is Phloof! on the lid, Cork or Swiss Chocolate in the crease and Cranberry layered under a bit of Embark in the outer V. It is buttery soft with zero fallout and very pigmented. This is a staple in my collection and always will be.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

This is a beautiful eyeshadow that was recommended by the MAC SA to me. I have brown eyes and find it really brings them out without looking harsh. I never apply this straight onto the eye lid alone - I use it on the lid to add some colour to a smoky eye (just in the crease so you can see it as you blink or move your eyes) or with brown/black eyeliner and use it in the crease or the end part of my eye, applied with the MAC detail eye brush in a "V" shape.

I never thought I would use it so much, but have gone through about 3 of them total. This colour stands out without being over-the-top. As with most MAC eyeshadows it applies evenly, wears great and blends very easily. Lasts all day and I rarely have to touch up unless I go out after work and want to deepen the colour.

I would recommend this to anyone - especially if you have brown, hazel or green eyes, it seems to really bring life to these eye colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by DL78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this e/s after watching a Tanya Burr tutorial. She suggested using Cranberry in the outer V and inner eye with Club on the lid, which I did. The combination is just beautiful and very glamourous. I would recommend strip eyelashes to complete this striking look. Makes my pale green eyes pop and is flattering on my NW20 skin :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

T his color DEMANDS attention and that's why I love it:) Its a gorgeous purple/ slight pink with some shimmer. No fallout, easy to blend. This shade was so stunning I barely put any color in the crease because Cranberry is just so perfect alone. It works even better paired with MAC Fix+ for an even MORE vibrant color payoff. This color lasted a very long time for me with noticing any fading. I absolutely adore this shade!!! It makes my blue/green eyes DOLLAR BILL green. Amazing shade, I have yet to find a color quite like Cranberry. 9.9/10

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by alexandra0107

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Beautiful colour. Not a colour I would wear but beautiful all the same. More wearable than I thought. You need this in your collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Dramos620

I really Luv this shadow it's so unique. I own a lot of shadows I'm obsessed with them. This color looks so beautiful with brown eyes. I use UD VIRGIN ON BROW BONE n lid and crease cranberry n outer v folie. Adorable sophisticated look without trying so hard. Beautiful for day look. I'm a NC 40. This color is amazing!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

I've put off buying this eyeshadow for years but finally caved in and bought it. Beautiful shimmery cranberry colour. For a 'Frost' finish the pigmentation is awesome and applies to my lids smoothly without me needing to really pack the colour on. Nice and flattering on my brown-black eyes, it lasts all day when I use my beloved TFSI primer. I think if you're a person who sticks to neutrals but want to add some colour into your life, Cranberry is perfect, I say this due to it's versatility. Here are some colour combinations I've put together which I think work well with Cranberry;

#1 Cranberry all over the lids, Goldmine in the inner corners with Expensive Pink in the crease, blend everything out with Wedge.

#2 Expensive Pink all over the lids, Cranberry in the crease.

#3 Cranberry all over the lids, Vellum in the inner corners, Amber Lights in the crease, Expensive Pink in the outer corners.

#4 Cranberry all over the lids, Club in the outer corners, and UD Buck or Tease in the crease.

#5 Woodwinked or UD YDK or UD Toasted in the first half of the eyelid, with Cranberry applied to the other half, blend into the crease with your favourite matte e/s.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Ng15

This eyeshadow in every way is amazing! There is great color pay off. It's very versatile and is very flattering. When I bought this shadow I also bought sketch and together they make a great color combination. This color flatters the green in my hazel eyes and makes them pop! Blue eyes would pop amazingly as well! This shadow is not a disappointment at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Cranberry, Coppering, and Bronze are all awesome options for a smokey eye look that makes blue eyes pop. I like to blend Cranberry and Coppering with a little Fix+ (or water based Mixing Medium) to create an eyeliner somewhere between a sparkling berry and a rusty flame color.

Cranberry looks like an even mixture of Falling Star and Hepcat. If you like either of those shades then you'll like Cranberry. If warm medium metallic shades look good on you then Cranberry will look good on you.

I think this shadow will work for many different skin tones. It will make light eyes pop but it also brings a warm ruby sparkle to darker skin tones. A great eyeshadow.