November 23, 2014 | 1190 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Nail Enamel

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 4:25:00 AM More reviews by ShailjaVashisht

I am totally in love with this cherry berry shade. It is a bright pink shade with blue undertone, and it looks lively on my nails. The finish is creamy and glossy without any grittiness. You may check the proce and other details here Revlon Nail Enamel Polish in Shade Cherry Berry 421 Review Swatch continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by mandyleei17

This nail polish is very comparable to the Essie Nail Polishes I've tried, if not better.
I was astonished with the long-wearing, smooth formula. I have a baby blue color in 580 Eclectic.The color is amazing. I'm not quite sure if it is long wearing due to the fact that I applied a base/top coat (Orly Top 2 Bottom Base Coat & Top Coat All in One) and a white color as a base as well (Jordana French Manicure), but all I am positive of is that Revlon has impressed me with this polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by curleywurley

Love Revlon's nail polishes! It's pretty affordable you can easily get them at major supermarkets and beauty shops here in Singapore. Been trying various brands like OPI, Sephora, korean brands like Etude House and Face Shop and I must say Revlon's nail polishes are sure worth the money!

Brush size and brush shape allows for easy application and the one thing I love is that their polishes do not dry out easily. Nail color does stay nicely for about a week, usually 2 coats will do the trick! You don't get bubbles or bumps upon application.

My favourites are Bewitching (which I believe is discontinued :(, Raisin Rage and Valentine (all pretty similar shades of dark red with a plum undertone).

Get them from Watsons when they have 20% off! ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by rainbeau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'd begun to think that it was normal for nail polish to chip after a few hours, until I bought a few bottles of this stuff. I'm a nail polish addict and due to the unassuming bottles and because I'm not usually a huge fan of Revlon, had never considered buying this. It's impressive to say the least! It lasts forever... I'm currently on day 5 and barely have chips at all. I know others have mentioned the small brush - I prefer the wide, flat brushes as I have quite large nails, but otherwise this stuff is a definite win!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by tutanfrutan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite nail polish. You know why? Well, the price is great and it is available almost everywhere if not everywhere...from grocery stores to pharmacies. The size of brush is perfect for my small nails and the application is smooth and they don't stain my nails even if I use the dark colors.

I always use a base and top coat but from different brands. I own lots of nail polishes mostly from the more expensive brands and none compares to the lasting quality of this. I can wear this for about a week with only minor tip wear. I can just touch up if I want to but usually, I want to change the color after a week anyway. The other brands chip within two days even with the same base and top coats. Beats me.

Last but not least, Revlon nail polish is big 3 free, so it is not toxic if inhaled. What more could I ask for? I don't have any problems with bubbles and all I need are two coats to get the desired opacity. I plan on buying more when I go to the pharmacy or grocery store. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by elizgibb

I love the revlon nail polishes, they are quite cheap, come in great colors, last a long time and dry pretty quickly, the only reason I knocked off one lippie is because this stuff bubbles like crazy, it's not enough to put me off the polish forever but I just wish it dried a little smoother.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by karen4011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Their polish lasts for weeks. You need two coats but it lasts longer than when I have it professionally done. Girls try it and let me know how you compare it or recommend other products that are better.
Karen

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by maisieisawesome20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have 3 revlon nail polishes in No shrinking violet, midnight affair and emerald city. They are AMAZING. I love how skinny the brush is, others may not like it but I love it. It goes on SO well, better than any other brand I've used (including OPI) apart from China glaze which is just as good. The ones I've tried are thin, but very opaque, which is perfect for me. They are opaque after 1 coat, but I apply 2 so they last longer. I love these, I will definitely be buying more in brighter shades, as the ones I have now are quite dark. Very impressed :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Gavrilushka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is decent and absolutely stellar for the price. I got 'All Fired Up' and the quick dry top coat. The former has excellent colour pay off and it is not streaky or too runny. It glides on smoothly and is cleanly buildable. The top coat is comparable to OPI's top coat/base coat. It dries AMAZINGLY fast and makes the colours just pop and shine beautifully.
Only down side to this product is that the amazingness of it is not consistent - some colours are opaque (most are I would say) while others are not and some (although very few) are streaky although this could be a store problem as nail polish that sits on a shelf longer tend to get tackier and loose their smooth consistency.
Overall I am impressed with the product - for $5 a bottle (or a 3 for $12 at Gloss) these are so worth the price and are comparable to products that cost $15.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by OxygenCat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been painting my nails for years and revlon is the best brand of nail polish I've ever tried. And I've tried a lot of nail polishes. It's great by itself or when used in complex nail art. DOES NOT CHIP as quickly as any other brand, even the expensive ones. Any other brand of polish usually stays on for about 2 days before chipping, but this will last 4-5 days which is impressive considering the conditions of my nails. My nails are usually dry and brittle from my hands constantly being washed at work, causing them to peel non-stop, but for some reason THIS STUFF WORKS. Revlon nail polish is well worth a try.