October 25, 2014 | 1522 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clinique - Makeup Brush Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by frando

Love it! I use it to clean my brushes religiously, I've got a mix of eco tools and E.L.F. brushes. Every Sunday I clean them all down by spraying and then washing under an open tap. I haven't tried it without the water.

The lady who sold it to me had used it once by accident (it was stock not demonstration piece) so knocked off a fiver, but it was in perfectly good condition anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by amandaeclark

Best cleaner I have used. Can be used without water for a quick change - just spritz, massage and towel dry. But I love this best for deep cleaning my brushes. Before I purchased I would not clean my brushes as often as I should. Most cleaners are too sudsy and it seemed to take forever to rinse out so they were clean. Also they did not dry as soft or retain their shape as well as with this one. To clean I cup my palm and spritz into my hand rather than directly on the brush and then I dip the brush into my hand and gently massage, then rinse clean. I find my powder and foundation brush sometimes need a repeat. This stuff really gets the brushes clean though. My MAC 217 is just as white after this as when I purchased.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the fact that this is a spray.
I dont see how you dont use water with this though...I always rinse with water.
It is a good cleanser but wont get out the more stubborn stains from light bristles. For that you could use an oil (DHC, Fancl, Mac, etc).
I wish it were more easily accessible for me to buy, but I tend to keep the bottle and filled Mac's brush cleanser into it and it is great.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Nicola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Works okay, not amazing, but does the job...some people say they use w/o water...I find that I have to use water to get my brushes super clean (I use mac, bareminerals and ecotools brushes)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by stolenkisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this so much I went about this today just on whim. When went to test it out for the 1st time It left my month open!!! I mean it got my brushes so clean I had to try it on all of my others too!! I'm so happy with this product it didn't take all that rubbing to get it clean either. I was so happy I can't wait to use it again.I also LOVE that it's a spray too!! you don't need alot either 3 at the most.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Cokioki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good cleanser for my brushes. This, compared to MAC's similar brush cleanser, comes in a spraybottle so even though it's a little more expensive it makes cleansing a lot simpler. I find one saves a lot of product with this in a spraybottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Kaffeesansmilch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was really impressed with this product! I cleaned my brushes with it, which hadn't been cleaned in a very long time. It just took a few squirts, I had to run the cleaner through the bristles and then rinse the brushes in water. It cleaned everything out and my brushes dried nice and fluffy! I anticipate that this bottle will last me a very long time. It only took a few squirts to clean each brush. I will definitely repurchase when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The Clinique makeup brush cleanser works like magic! I was going to buy the Mac one, but I saw this on the Sephora website and read the MUA reviews for it, which were better than the reviews for the Mac brush cleanser. Because of that, I bought this instead and I'm so glad I did. I just spray it on the brush as instructed, run my hands through the bristles for about 20 seconds, and rinse with water. That's it! All the makeup and dirt on the brush just flushes down the drain, leaving the brush soft and clean. I like that this actually has a spray! It's so convenient. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by flawlessbackflip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser. before i had this i would just use my dirty brushes over and over until i washed them with shampoo (a tedious job). then i finally realized that i can get a daily cleanser to use in between uses. i love that this has a spray, you use much less product that way. each brush probably needs 2-3 sprays so the product will last you a very long time. it gets my brushes very clean and usable and it dries quickly. i love this and will continue to repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by tannshepp

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just what you'd expect from Clinique--a reasonably priced, dependable product that does what it claims to. I have lectured my daughters on cleaning their makeup brushes but, of course, they neglect things until there's a crisis. Not wanting to have to drag them to the dr when they get an eye infection or what have you, I walk around to each bathroom and clean their brushes with this--quick and easy. Yes, mine too.