April 18, 2014 | 1957 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Body Full

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is in my regular rotation of haircare. Gives good volume and no weigh down on my scalp, which tends to get oily quickly. Clean, unoffensive, non overpowering scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by lisaxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love love LOVE this shampoo!! It is my favorite of the Redken line, and the one I use the most. My hair is very lifeless and it never wants to do anything. This shampoo along with the conditioner gives my hair body, shape, and movement. I has a pleasant scent, smells nice and clean. I haven't tried the mouse yet, but I look forward to getting some hopefully soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by pwm

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have long, fine, flat hair with a slight wave. This is the best shampoo I have found for my hair type! I like to wash my hair everyday to get fullness but with this I can shampoo and the next day it is as full as the first! I use the Bodyfull shampoo , and conditioner, and the mousse. (You don't need to use much of any of these.)I get fullness,and shine. I have tried ALOT of lines of products , and nothing has worked a well as these! Thank you Redken!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought maybe buying a higher end shampoo would help my hair, but I must have picked the wrong one! It does give me some volume, but it seems drying. My hair is already damaged due to my lack of care. I have the type of hair that is very fine, straight, and naturally shiny. But right now it is very coarse, dull, and damaged. It hasn't felt soft and smooth since I started using this stuff. I will credit this shampoo to give you volume, but it hasn't done anything else for me! I wish I wouldn't have bought the big bottles because that is a lot to just throw out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Natalie94

The shampoo on its own isn't such a great product, combined with the conditioner is a different story. I have fine hair, but after my first use of both the shampoo and conditioner, I can definitely say there was more volume! However, the shampoo/conditioner did dry my hair out which was the only downside! Would I buy it again? Probably not, the extreme range is much better and worth the money more.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I really wasent feeling this, it's really drying and lookout if you have coloured hair cause it will strip the colour straight out! It wasent very volumising either it's just weird and drying

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by tabloid

The shampoo does what it's supposed to do - give volume to my fine, limp hair - but it's very drying. After a few weeks of using this, I find that my hair looks damaged and dried-out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Binky20

This is a shampoo that I grown to love. When used in conjunction with the conditioner, it leaves my hair full of volume, light and airy. I didn't like it at first as I found it rather stripping without the conditioner, but when used together it is a perfect combo and adds to the volume (I don't normal conditioner as my hair gets oily quickly).

The scent is lemony and non offensive. I will definitely consider buying both the shampoo and the conditioner in litre bottles to save money.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Krystallulu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have really fine and thin hair, I've been trying to find a good shampoo that would give me good volume and fuller texture. I read the reviews for Redken Body Full on amazon and alta, they were both good (I really should've checked on MUA first) So I decided to try it. I purchased the bigger bottle, and it cost me about $16. I tried it and it was def not what I was expecting. It did nothing to volumize my hair, and i have the same problems too, it makes my hair dry too. I also use flat iron and curling iron occasionally, and that makes my hair worse. I stopped using it even though I still have plenty of it left. I don't know what to do with it. Def not buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by BigBlueEyes32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Seriously Redken? This shampoo blows. I have fine hair that goes flat fast and this does nothing to rectify that problem. It makes my hair feel weighed down and greasy, but at the same time kind of dried out too. I want to like it and kept trying it, but it just seemed like every time I used it was a bad hair day. I've seen better results with shampoos a quarter of the price. Will definitely not repurchase.