January 29, 2015 | 2239 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Body Full

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2015 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Lana1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best shampoo I ever tried, I really don't understand all the negative reviews, but well, everybody's hair is different, I suppose.
This shampoo leaves my hair shiny and tangle free, if I'd want to, I could leave the shower without using any conditioner after shampooing with this. It doesn't give crazy volume, but it doesn't weigh my hair down either and the combination of moisturized hair and lightness is pretty hard to come by. My hair is as good as "virgin" (last color treated strands were cut off during my last trim), thin but not fine, fairly dry and it gets oily pretty quickly, but thanks to this shampoo it's never stripped, yet still looks relatively ok the evening before washday. There's also a good bit of bounce to my hair after using this shampoo, at least, when I haven't followed up with a conditioner loaded with silicones.
Another thing I love about this shampoo is its scent. It smells of green tea with citrus and roses, nothing intrusive, and doesn't clash with whatever perfume I choose to wear.
I usually pair this shampoo with the Diamond Oil conditioner from the same brand and I get lucious, lively, bouncy and shiny hair; strong, not super soft and with a certain "will of its own", which is what I want, because I often can't be bothered to style it. This combo alone would dry my hair, so I use a treatment every two weeks as well. And this whole routine works great.
Will repurchase and recommend to all people with relatively healthy hair that like a bit of bounce in their hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by geekymakeup

i have very baby fine hair where it is thin in the front. I have been using this product for over 6 years daily (new and old formula). At first I did not like the new formula, but I love this product because it does not weigh my hair down. It does not leave a weird gummy residue in my hair like Pantene does. I use to love Pantene, but it would gum up and I had to do a clarifying shampoo regularly. This lifts my hair, but I also have a very layered haircut. It really brings out my curls. I will say though that with my curls, in the very back at the end of the day, I get some very stubborn knots. I know when it is time for haircut when this shampoo does not give me oomph! I get compliments on my volume and thickness. Thank you Redken. I use the conditioner as well. This product when on sale is a great deal.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

this did nothing for my hair at all, bought this at my mom's friend's salon, this sucks, did nothing for my flat hair. still trying to find a volumizing shampoo. but this did not make hair feel super clean either, but its not a bad shampoo, but just that i would expect that if this shampoo says to give you volume, not make your hair look dead and lifeless

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is in my regular rotation of haircare. Gives good volume and no weigh down on my scalp, which tends to get oily quickly. Clean, unoffensive, non overpowering scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by lisaxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love love LOVE this shampoo!! It is my favorite of the Redken line, and the one I use the most. My hair is very lifeless and it never wants to do anything. This shampoo along with the conditioner gives my hair body, shape, and movement. I has a pleasant scent, smells nice and clean. I haven't tried the mouse yet, but I look forward to getting some hopefully soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by pwm

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have long, fine, flat hair with a slight wave. This is the best shampoo I have found for my hair type! I like to wash my hair everyday to get fullness but with this I can shampoo and the next day it is as full as the first! I use the Bodyfull shampoo , and conditioner, and the mousse. (You don't need to use much of any of these.)I get fullness,and shine. I have tried ALOT of lines of products , and nothing has worked a well as these! Thank you Redken!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought maybe buying a higher end shampoo would help my hair, but I must have picked the wrong one! It does give me some volume, but it seems drying. My hair is already damaged due to my lack of care. I have the type of hair that is very fine, straight, and naturally shiny. But right now it is very coarse, dull, and damaged. It hasn't felt soft and smooth since I started using this stuff. I will credit this shampoo to give you volume, but it hasn't done anything else for me! I wish I wouldn't have bought the big bottles because that is a lot to just throw out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Natalie94

The shampoo on its own isn't such a great product, combined with the conditioner is a different story. I have fine hair, but after my first use of both the shampoo and conditioner, I can definitely say there was more volume! However, the shampoo/conditioner did dry my hair out which was the only downside! Would I buy it again? Probably not, the extreme range is much better and worth the money more.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I really wasent feeling this, it's really drying and lookout if you have coloured hair cause it will strip the colour straight out! It wasent very volumising either it's just weird and drying

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by tabloid

The shampoo does what it's supposed to do - give volume to my fine, limp hair - but it's very drying. After a few weeks of using this, I find that my hair looks damaged and dried-out.