LUSH Youki-Hi Bath Bomb

3.8

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This bath bomb is heavy in the Jasmine but also has Ylang Ylang and Palmarosa fragrance in the mix. Softens your skin and leaves is lightly moisturized.

on 1/30/2010 10:44:00 PM

This was my favorite Lush bathbomb. I love the scent of Jasmine and Honey, and together they worked beautifully. The scent is strong and long-lasting, and of course like all bathbombs it made your water beautiful and your skin soft. I think the only problem was that it did create a pink stain in my bath, but nothing a few scrubs couldn't get out. I did buy on many occasions, and would continue to buy if I could, unfortunately this product is discontinued.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My favourite lush product ever. I have no idea why they discontinued it. Fabulous colour in the water, fabulous colour as a solid, and absolutely gorgeous scent as a whole.

on 6/17/2009 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My first bath bomb purchase, and I can tell you right now I will probably repurchase this every time I walk into a Lush/ order online. I LOVED the smell, I wanted to sit in the bath allllll day. There was subtle glitter hints, little flowers, and the water turned a pretty orange color. It was by far the best bath I had ever taken. I LOVEEEE this and will definitely keep buying it. I will also be buying one for my Mom and friends because I love this so much.

on 5/12/2009 7:33:00 PM

Another LUSH bath bomb disappoints me! I had high hopes for this one because of all the glowing reviews, and the bomb itself sure it pretty, but alas...I put it in my bath (in panty hose) and I smell NOTHING. Nada. What a waste!

on 4/3/2009 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love jasmine this is my favorite. I feel like I'm bathing in Jasmine tea. I wanted to drink the water but that gross. It makes me feel very pampered and feminine. I love it.

I would definitely repurchase again. Packaging is great very environmentally friendly.

on 3/5/2009 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Fans of Flying Fox Shower gel will also love this. Very sweet and delicious Jasmine and Gardenia smell. I was scared of the glitter in it, but the water was this pretty orange color with these pretty gold sparkles...it made the water look electric, bursting with sparkles. And I didnt take too much of the glitter away with me when I got out. Now I cant wait to get the Flying Fox balm...to layer this complex and sensual smells together. And mine had a little flower inside...so white and beautiful...I think it was a jasmine flower???

on 10/31/2008 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First, I gave the packaging quality a two because they individually put bombs in plastic bags. Not the best thing for the environment.

Now to the review. When I first used this product a year ago, I felt like a princess. It made my bathwater turn a beautiful, sparkling pink. The scent was so nice and calming.

The only con I can think of is that you have to be careful that the flower buried in the middle doesn't get caught in your hair.

edit:: I was reading the other reviews and realized some of the problems people had with the strong scent. The more faded the bomb you buy is, the more subtle the scent. That's what I find, anyway.

on 10/11/2008 1:02:00 AM

I tried this but I couldn't even stay in the bath for that long, the moth ball scent was too much for me. :(

on 8/21/2008 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

such a great bomb. i love the strong jasmine scent, and the awesome gold glitter floating in the pretty pink water. i could bathe with this every day. the scent lasts on my skin for a long time too.

Popular Bath Treatments