August 30, 2014 | 1698 users online

Fragrances - Bonne Bell - Bottled Emotion (All Scents)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wish they still made these. I would go smell 'em all in the store and let the memories flood back! I had each and everyone at one point or another - they were my first perfumes. I don't remember which one was my favorite but I remember the bottle was blue...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by bcake86

i still have the solid in powerful that my bestie let me have b/c i liked it so much. back then i was really young and didnt have a job or anything so i couldent afford it. but once i got some $ i went to buy a bottle of it but by then it was all gone. i have hardly ever used it b/c i dont want it ever to be gone, i just open it, smell it. and put it away. i wish they would bring this stuff back!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2008 12:52:00 AM More reviews by jusch_box

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Awww, this takes me back! I remember buying and loving these years ago. There was a green one called "Powerful" that was my favorite. I think it's tacky little icon was an arm making a muscle. So sad that it's not even available on ebay. Bonne Bell should just re-make these as limited edition or something... I'd buy one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2007 3:59:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

I bought some Bonne Bell products off ebay (a lot of 12 random items) and one of these was included. I was excited because I've never tried the Bottled Emotion fragrances before, and I'm a big Bonne Bell lover so I'm always trying their products. Anyway, I have "Shy", and it is a very lovely and feminine fragrance. I can't really explain what it smells like, it just smells very clean, fresh, and girly. It smells rather sophisticated coming from Bonne Bell, and it has pretty decent staying power. Too bad these were discontinued, it seems like a good product...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2006 7:33:00 AM More reviews by pixiedix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I heard that the Bottled Emotion series have been discontinued, what a disappointment! I have this in Romantic and it smells sooooooooooo sweet! It's a very girly and soft scent, not at all strong and overpowering. I'd definitely get this again if I find it on the net.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2006 4:02:00 PM More reviews by BlazingStar23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bottled Emotion was THE best!! I loved Crazy. Even though i'm older now, I would still wear it. What were they thinking when they discontinued it? How STUPID!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2005 1:54:00 PM More reviews by smashingsiren

I adored these in junior high! I had Playful and Pretty and loved them both dearly and want them back!!! I wish I knew of somewhere I could get these

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2005 2:44:00 PM More reviews by glitterofdoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh, I loved these! Crazy and Powerful were my first two perfumes. Small, decent staying power, and fun fragrances! Why on earth would these be discontinued? Very trendy scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2005 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Peacelover17

funky, shy, sassy
pros: cute little portable bottles, wonderful smells, cheap
cons: its discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2005 7:43:00 PM More reviews by AlphaChick1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've only tried Playful in this series. It smelled like fruity plastic, but what can you expect really? I'm sure I would've had fun with them in elementary school or even junior high.