Bonne Bell Bottled Emotion (All Scents)

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/7/2015 10:16:00 AM

I remember these scents from my junior high years. I think my favorite scent was Playful, which was on the sweeter side. They were so portable and cute. I wish they would bring these back!

on 8/22/2009 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I wish they still made these. I would go smell 'em all in the store and let the memories flood back! I had each and everyone at one point or another - they were my first perfumes. I don't remember which one was my favorite but I remember the bottle was blue...

on 3/20/2009 11:04:00 AM

i still have the solid in powerful that my bestie let me have b/c i liked it so much. back then i was really young and didnt have a job or anything so i couldent afford it. but once i got some $ i went to buy a bottle of it but by then it was all gone. i have hardly ever used it b/c i dont want it ever to be gone, i just open it, smell it. and put it away. i wish they would bring this stuff back!

on 2/29/2008 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Awww, this takes me back! I remember buying and loving these years ago. There was a green one called "Powerful" that was my favorite. I think it's tacky little icon was an arm making a muscle. So sad that it's not even available on ebay. Bonne Bell should just re-make these as limited edition or something... I'd buy one!

I bought some Bonne Bell products off ebay (a lot of 12 random items) and one of these was included. I was excited because I've never tried the Bottled Emotion fragrances before, and I'm a big Bonne Bell lover so I'm always trying their products. Anyway, I have "Shy", and it is a very lovely and feminine fragrance. I can't really explain what it smells like, it just smells very clean, fresh, and girly. It smells rather sophisticated coming from Bonne Bell, and it has pretty decent staying power. Too bad these were discontinued, it seems like a good product...

on 6/25/2006 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I heard that the Bottled Emotion series have been discontinued, what a disappointment! I have this in Romantic and it smells sooooooooooo sweet! It's a very girly and soft scent, not at all strong and overpowering. I'd definitely get this again if I find it on the net.
continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Bottled Emotion was THE best!! I loved Crazy. Even though i'm older now, I would still wear it. What were they thinking when they discontinued it? How STUPID!!!!

I adored these in junior high! I had Playful and Pretty and loved them both dearly and want them back!!! I wish I knew of somewhere I could get these

Oh, I loved these! Crazy and Powerful were my first two perfumes. Small, decent staying power, and fun fragrances! Why on earth would these be discontinued? Very trendy scents.

funky, shy, sassy
pros: cute little portable bottles, wonderful smells, cheap
cons: its discontinued

Popular Fragrances