April 18, 2014 | 573 users online

Skincare - Body - Dove - Anti-Perspirant

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by KarineD

I am very picky about deodorants, as I am overweight and tend to sweat a lot. This has never let me down, leaving me smelling nice and feeling clean all day long. I have to say, I never tried any other smell, but I stick to the Original one, and as much as I like to experiment with make-up, I never really change my deodorant. A little warning, thought: if you tend to sweat a lot like me, rings of sweat are going to show up on certains fabrics. This deodorant does not block that.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 5:41:00 AM More reviews by chesso

the best deodorant i've come across, it's always sold out so i stock up when its in store. eliminates and BO or extra sweating and smells just as nice at the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Anne184

I live in FL where it gets quite hot and humid so I am always looking for a great anti-perspirant. This glides on really smooth and smells nice but it does not help with sweating and after a few hours it felt very filmy and gross. Too bad since there are so many different scents by Dove.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by cherbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This just doesn't work for me! It smelled really nice on application but I sweated through it! And obviously, no help with the smell department at all. This heavily scented product can turn pungent at the end of the day :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Beckaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love dove soaps! And i love the deodrant too =] and the smell lasts all day

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2010 12:08:00 PM More reviews by prettypinkkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really want to like this product. It smells great, applies great, but I sweat right through it. No, seriously - yesterday at work it was a situation. Forget it. Moving on from Dove anti-perspirants. I'm sad!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by ttyn

Ive been using this for years in babypowder scent and it works great
i always buy a few at at time so they last ....
Great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by ANSTAH

I absolutely love Dove deodorants. I think they smell pretty feminine(?) haha, and they work. So why not right?

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by evonneSTYLE

Price 2 ( 3.00CAN )
Packaging 5
Repurchase Nope

----------------------

I have the Dove Cool Essentials in cucumber and green tea.
I don't perspire much so its good that purpose.
The packaging is quite standard, but I really love how there is a dove imprint on the top of the deoderant.
I also loooooved the cucumber and green tea smell in the store.
But when I got home.. It smelled more like cheap soap.
Ewww. D:
Oh how beautiful when the wind blows and you get a soft wift of soap..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

I Love Dove deodarants......they work perfect for me, and they are light and fresh, I always use the original scent which to me smells amazing and does a perfect job of protecting. I don't sweat alot so I want something light and this does the job perfectly and it makes my underarms really soft to and the price is perfect :)

Edit.....this didn't end up being my favorite, I went back to Degree but a different scent which didn't irritate me...this was just staining my clothes.