December 18, 2014 | 1595 users online

Masks - SkinSimple Unplugged Pore Refining Mask [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by ryansgirl4eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

good stuff is all i can say! my skin felt smooth afterwards and will kept using at least every two weeks or when my face feels dull i can not scrub my face very much it hurts my skin and even this is kind of rough

nikki

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by HipsterChica7984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product. I am a product junkie and I can honestly say this is one of the best scrubs I have used so far. I have oily skin with big pores and after using this, my pores are noticebly smaller and blackheads are almost nonexistent. They used to sell this at Walmart but I think it's been discontinued. If you see them at TJ Maxx or Marshalls, I would grab them before they're gone for good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Ruby2003

I just recently found this again at TJ Maxx for $3.99. I was so excited I repurchased 2. I had bought this before in 06/07 at Marshalls and was thrilled with the results. Its a great treatment. My skin always looks fresh and glowing after the scrub/mask treatment. I was so impressed with the way this works I also purchased the SkinSimple face wash, vitamin c serum, eye cream and day moisturizer I will review those once I try them for a couple weeks. But so far, I am very pleased with this product and if I find more will be buying since they were a good price and the product is worth far more than $4 bucks!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2008 1:25:00 AM More reviews by sarahspence87

AWESOME!! i only paid 3.99 at marshalls and it works. very good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2007 6:14:00 AM More reviews by smae420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great mask. I like the smell and I like how 'scrubby' it is. Cleans out the pores and then doubles as a mask. I would definatly re-purchase! p.s. DON"T USE IT IN THE TUB OR ELSE WHEN YOU GET OUT YOU'LL HAVE SCRUBBERS STUCK TO YA!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2006 7:56:00 PM More reviews by imkt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2006 6:21:00 PM More reviews by blue_eyez

I love this mask/scrub!!! I had no expectations b/c i've never tried Skinsimple but was pleasantly surprised! My skin has cleared up so nicely in the last week by using this mask two times only. I used it at night and the next morning, my skin looked wonderful! So smooth, refined, less blotchy. There is salicylic acid and a few other great ingredients in it which will help clear your pores. Two thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2005 2:51:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great mask! It gently helps to refine pores, makes skin smoother & clearer, and doesn't dry me out. It has a pleasant light vanilla scent to it. I love the SkinSimple line and I will definitely be repurchasing this product

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2005 1:48:00 PM More reviews by o0obrunetteo0o

This is a white cream with a strange chemical vanilla scent with a lot of sharp granules. ITs pretty much a strong deep cleaning scrub. You scrub and leave on for a few minutes. It feels very refreshing probaly because of the peppermint in it. Overall its a good cleansing scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2005 11:47:00 AM More reviews by auburn420

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the sampler pack for my husband. This made his skin feel sooooooo much better. He has really awful, blotchy, huge pore skin. I wanted to see how this program works and the mask worked very nicely for him.