August 21, 2014 | 1839 users online

Conditioner - John Frieda - Radiant Red Color Last Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 8:04:00 AM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this along with the John Frieda Radiant Red Shampoo and I really like it. Of course, I still have some fading which is to be expected, but I do feel like this helps some, and every little bit counts. This product also conditions really well and is very affordable. So, I don't have any complaints. Good product. I'll definately repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by loveisbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

my hair has seen pretty much every color of the rainbow at this point so its been through a lot to say the least and considering my normal dyed color was a very dark brown going red was a bit of a change so along with new red hair which was a john fredia color (deep cherry brown) i bought this conditioner and the shampoo as well and i can say that it did make color last way longer then previous dye jobs but that could just be brand vs brand and quality of dye i didnt really care for either of them alone or together the shampoo pretty much stripped my hair of any moisture the conditioner did a fair job at best at conditioning my hair but weighed it down and made it oily after at max a day and i normally have dry hair they are now gone though and im glad because i wouldnt buy again

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

John Frieda radiant red shampoo and conditioner - Those are seriously not for me! They made my hair oily, they weighted my hair down so much, the smell was off and it did nothing to keep my hairs from fading. I'll never repurchase, thank you. I'm so glad it's almost done so I can throw it out and pretend it's done, even if it's not. Hated it!

On the other hand, the packaging is cute and hold well in a bathroom, and the price was realy nice; 4.99$ BUT it's not worth it in my opinion.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by CarmenCabezas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product contains different kinds of parabens which are chemicals that can cause cáncer. After knowing that I will never buy this product again. Nor any other John frieda product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by suzanneb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Dyed my hair red and I'm doing everything possible to preserve the color, this conditioner is really creamy, the color is pink so hopefully it adds something to the dye, left my hair almost completely untangled, very soft and shiny, today my chignon was sliding off because my hair is so soft and frizz free, smells delicious too, only con is that I wish it was more moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by realitydust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I only have the Radiant Red Conditioner, not shampoo, since I'm not *extremely* concerned about my red color fading since I actually prefer it to fade a little bit right after dying to make it look less intense and less well, fake.
SO anyway, I really enjoy this conditioner. I've noticed my red is fading at a slower rate, and always looks fresh and vibrant. It also SMELLS amazing; I love salon-like scents, if that makes sense. I leave this in my hair for 5ish minutes while in the shower, and not only does the lovely smell linger in my hair for days, it moisturizes very well, which it an absolute must with color-treated hair.

Don't see myself using any other conditioner for now :)
Price is pretty decent too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Tessa321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a natural red head, and put a temporary cinnamon through my hair about 2 months ago and now it has faded to a beautiful auburn! This conditioner makes my hair sooooo bright and shiny and soft, it just slides through my fingers! Whenever Im feeling bad about my hair I put some of this in and its all better!!!
Some notes on what I do (I mean, its not rocket science but hey!)
I smother a big blob on the hair from my ears down, leave it for about a minute (for as long as I can be bothered) and it washes out like a charm!
Only con is it gets pink EVERYWHERE. All over the bathtub, but it comes off!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by TeresaTwilight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I dyed my hair red after dying it black for 2 years. It took about 6 months, and I heard that keeping red hair radiant was extremely difficult. After a lot of research online, I decided to buy this shampoo and the conditioner, and I absolutely hated it. It did nothing to my red hair but made it fade into a muddy red that looked awful.

After applying the shampoo and conditioner, it left my hair feeling very dry and extremely frizzy. The next day, my hair was extremely greasy for some peculiar reason. I don't have naturally oily hair, so I was very confused by its state.

It did not leave my hair shiny, only drab and lacking nourishment. It also did not maintain my red colour, but turned it a really washed-out colour after two washes. At first I thought that this may be because red hair is extremely hard to keep up, but I have tried other brands since and none has left my hair feeling as dull and lifeless.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by feistytinytoo

I would use this along with the shampoo radiant red and I LOVED it! The smell in my opinion is THE BEST! I would probably buy it on the smell alone! Of course color (especially red) fades overtime I did notice that my red tones whether they were faded or not stayed very nice and red:) Even though I use the Brilliant Brunette now for my brown hair I'm always tempted to buy this stuff again! I hear people say its expensive but for the quality I think the price is great.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by lonetabby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't like anything about this, from the packaging to the very texture of the shampoo and how my hands dry out after touching it.