November 27, 2014 | 1498 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - ice creamies - strawberry scoop

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 1:40:00 AM More reviews by KilluhXCee

I absolutely love this! the smell is amazing!
I actually got this a few years back and ignored it cause the gloss itself was very thin.but I tried it out a few weeks ago and I can't stop using it!.sure....there's not alot of product,but for the price you really can't beat it! and what I really loveeee about this is that it's really moisturizing!and another great factor is that it makes your lips look very shiny.

if you want a nice moisturizing gloss that does'nt cost alot i most def reccomend this

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2007 7:17:00 PM More reviews by berrybanana

I love this! It smells so good but not so much like strawberry ice cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2007 10:39:00 PM More reviews by shrimpchips

mmmmmm my favorite!!! smells like strawberries - and tastes yummy!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2006 9:52:00 PM More reviews by anneh89

I think it smells like strawberry ice-cream <3. But i'm not a big fan of the actual gloss, it's quite thin, and i don't think it stays on your lips very long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2006 1:13:00 AM More reviews by kurikumi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

got this is strawberry scoop~

smells delicious, like strawberry ice cream cake ^^ tastes good, its not super shiny, theres no color, just a bit of sheen. very little product, but i'd buy again if i run out.

buy this if u only want average gloss, no color, and u love strawberry ice cream =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2006 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Schnuggl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love strawberry icecream! thats why the strawberry scoop is one of my fave lippies :) it makes my lips shiny and its so yummy. i love the very cute packaging

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2005 12:32:00 PM More reviews by autumnskye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite balms. The strawberry scent is really quite nice. This balm is a good lip moisturizer also.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2005 3:13:00 PM More reviews by lipglosslover1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this stuff was really smooth on your lips and it felt good and it smelled really good. but what i look for in lip gloss is super shiny stuff and this stuff just wasnt shiny. but its pretty good i guess. i liked the smoothness

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2005 3:13:00 PM More reviews by blueaygi

i originally stopped by target to just pick up some contact solution, but for some reason i went over to the bonne bell section. and these ice creamies lip glosses caught my eye! the packaging was so cute! and i couldn't resist buying once because late i have been addicted to ice cream. this lip gloss is surprisingly moisturizing! my lips are extremely dry, even more so in the morning and it made my dry lips look great!! it gave a touch of pretty sheer pink color to my lipes too! not to mention it tastes and smells great too! i will definitely re-purchase when i'm done! sure it doesn't last for very long, but what lip gloss does?

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2005 10:41:00 PM More reviews by GemS

This smells absolutely yummy! It's a light creamy pink in the tube that goes on clear (which I knew it would) and gives my lips a pouty shine. The consistency is quite slippery so it doesn't last very long on my lips. However, I don't mind reapplying this because it smells so good. The packaging is cute and portable, but there is very little product (2.8 ml). Normally I hate glosses that have no pigment and staying power, but I wanted this gloss for the scent so it does deliver on that aspect. I'd love to try the other flavours.