October 25, 2014 | 1713 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Wet shine fusion - honey glazed

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by beautifullydifferentface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have loved this lipstick...I got it from the dollar tree, so I'm not too sure on the average retail price, but I know I would purchase it again if it was under $5.00(I'm a teen on a tight budget).
I generally like the more nude, light pink colors and this was it for me. This is very moisturizing if you put a lip balm on under it. The color lasts even after you eat, but it just depends on how intense you'd like the color to stay. The packaging is very cute to me...sophisticated. I have the color 'Blush Boost' in this and find that it is more drying even if you apply a lip balm under it.
Overall I definately love this line of lipsticks, and basically all Maybelline lipsticks. If you have any more questions feel free to comment or send a message:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2009 1:33:00 PM More reviews by lisacd2009

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love it - its sexy but subltle - creamy coverage and feels so good

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2006 3:12:00 PM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I agree with skandelouslala. This is a great lip product! A perfect mesh between balm, gloss, and lipstick, honey glazed is a gorgeous yet subtle nudey pink on my semi-pigmented lips. I am NC25, neutral-toned, and this gives me a great natural lip look that enhances yet isnt *too* bold. Love the slimline applicator, as it makes for easy toting, and the scent is kinda berryish which I don't mind at all. Often on sale at drugstores, this is a great find!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2006 8:11:00 PM More reviews by ccdd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was very excited to try this product. I wish I left it in the store. The color and consistency weren't that bad, but they weren't great either. But the smell! It was horrible. I would not recommend this to anyone. I found that the l'oreal color juice sticks are much better. Buildable color, good shades and shine, and a great smell. I would recommend the color juice sticks instead.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2005 12:21:00 PM More reviews by pr0cessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color doesn't suit me, it is way too light. It's like a shell pink. But I do love the consistency, it reminds me of Clinique's almost lipstick but a little bit creamier. I would buy this again if the color selection contained a color that would work for me, but right now it doesn't.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2005 3:06:00 PM More reviews by keahi

Honey glazed is a dead-ringer for one of my HG's-- Clinique's Moisture sheer l/z in Sheer Natural. Both are that lip-plumping shade of pinky nude that looks so flattering with so many looks. At 1/3 of the price of the Clinique--you can bet I'll be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2005 7:54:00 AM More reviews by mrskish1014

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after looking at the display for many days. (I work at Rite Aid and walked by it every day.) I decided that this was the only color that would look OK on me because of my fair skin and red hair. I love the color, a nice neutral with a hint of pink undertone. It looks great with my coloring. However, I see no wet shine at all. This seems rather matte to me. The lasting power is pretty good. I use a gloss over it, like CG Wetslicks in Honey Talks, and it is perfect. I would probably purchase again if they came out with more shades, such as browns and nudes. I just feel like the advertising was off on this, also wish the tube was a different color, the hot pink looks kind of cheap to me...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2005 4:23:00 AM More reviews by hicupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to try this product, but I went home and did, and what a disappointment! The color looked grossly fake on my lips (but maybe that's what I get for straying from berry tones) and there was NO shine. I had my friend try it out too and she didn't like it either. I pawned it off on my sister.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2005 7:09:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

Colourings: Asian MAC NC30-35 with fairly pigmented lips

this is a great nude/buff/natural lip color. It reminds me of MAC hug me, only more pigmented and creamy pink. It seems to have a hint of pasel-y pink in it, but overall i really love it! The texture/consistancy of this is amazing! its a nice sheer color with no stickiness. It applies slick and smells delish! It is also super moisturizing which is a plus. I also love the packaging! way too cute! i definately will buy more!