December 19, 2014 | 1286 users online

Fragrances - mark - Instant Vacation

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by mmagirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in a mark 3-pack along with the Ibiza Sol and Costa Rica variations. Those two smelled great on my skin; this one - OMG, like industrial-strength cleaner, the kind they use in schools and gymnasiums! Sour, acidic, and headache-inducingly chemical - I couldn't scrub it off my skin fast enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by coffeekim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

What a pretty fragrance this is! An Instant Vacation indeed. My friend gave me this for my birthday in January and Ive been using it here and there ever since. It was just as nice to wear during the winter months as it is in the summer. Its great to have for a perk up on a cold winter day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 10:29:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I learnt an important lesson after purchasing this fragrance. Never buy something that you haven't tested based on the reviews. I read the reviews on MUA and thought that this sounded perfect for me. So I ordered through ebay and eagerly anticipated the arrival of this fragrance. Unfortunately this was not what I expected and gave me an instant headache (which perhaps would be a better name for this product). It is sweet smelling, with hints of coconut and suntan oil. Sounds nice in theory, but it makes me feel ill if I spray this anywhere near me! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 3:24:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this perfume. I got it for 6.99 I believe it might be a few bucks more though (it was in the Putlet catalog of my moms avon and thats how I aquired it) and a perfume for under 20 bucks usually is not so good but this one is amazing, it smells so much more expensive it is. No headache inducing cheap smelling crap here. I smelled a lot of jasmine, coconut, suntan lotion and maybe a little musk and other fruity tropical notes in this. For me its a summer only scent but I will wear it anywhere / everywhere in the summer. As it dries down it smells a little leass heavy, as far as thejasmine is concerned, jasmine always smelled too heavy to me at first so I consider this a good thing. My boyfriend really liked the smell too. My only complaint is it fades really fast. But otherwise I really, really like this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by tifferifficxo

i love this perfume for the summer, especially right before going to the beach. it is a very beachy scent. it conveys the smells of the perfect beach day; coconuts, the beach & the sand, the ocean & suntan lotion.
if those kind of scents float your boat, you'll definitely enjoy this.
besides that though, i'd never wear this for any other occasion than going to the beach.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2009 5:20:00 PM More reviews by ilm223

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume! I love how when you first spray it, it smells very fruity and tropical. The packaging isn't too bad but I love the shape and packaging of the bottle. The smell to me is very exotic with notes of mango, orange flower and a hint of a musk. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2008 3:01:00 PM More reviews by klnikolas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Although I didn't immediately like this as much as I expected, it is growing on me. Not to mention that I've had a few compliments which is always nice. It is kind of spicy coconuty smelling and the spiciness makes it wearable as a winter fragrance for me as well as summer. As with all of the Mark fragrances, not too strong and doesn't last indefinetly but as I've said in other reviews, I actually like that quality. Absolutely worth trying for the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 8:12:00 AM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I neither love nor hate this perfume. It didn't give me a headache which was a huge plus--most perfumes do. However, I detected a bit too much of a pineapple note in this to really enjoy it. I was hoping for something that smelled a bit more coconut/suntan oil scent. You know that scent that immediately brings you back to the sun baked summers when melanoma wasn't a common word. I used this for about a month...then stopped. There are more enticing perfumes out there, but this is nice and isn't too expensive

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2008 9:48:00 PM More reviews by hottnspicy839

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is usually my summer fragrance. It has a coconut smell to it which I love, it just makes me feel like I am down at the beach all summer long :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2008 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Cammyb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells so nice and tropical. Not in a floral way but with coconut, musk, and a hint of fruit. It's really a treat to wear. It would be nice if they had a skin cream to go with it for layering purposes.