April 18, 2014 | 1837 users online

Conditioner - TRESemme - Pro-vitamin B5 and aloes remoisturizing conditioner for all hair types

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I have been using TRESemme products for many years now. Originally, I began using these products because my mother is a "buy whatever is on sale" type of person. These are often on sale and happen to be a pretty good product, especially when considering the price. It's not my all time favorite conditioner (Bed Head Style Shots Extreme Straight!!!), but definitely does a decent job. I wash my hair every single day, otherwise it gets noticeably yucky and oily. I have never dyed it and don't process it in any way. The only damage I do is semi-frequent heat styling, which can certainly take its toll on one's hair; especially when you have very long hair, like me!
This particular TRESemme conditioner works well, does some "remoisturizing", but isn't overwhelmingly moisturizing. I typically leave my conditioner in for 3-5 minutes, sometimes longer. This product smells a bit chemically, but nothing too harsh, just noticeable. TRESemme has a great line of product at a very, very affordable price. I'd say it's the best in it's category. Remember, you get what you pay for. Every so often I treat myself to a higher end conditioner, but this is good for every day use.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I really want to like TRESemme products.. but i dont! Well, they are OK. The ingredients really put me off.

personally, i found the conditioner average. it has a lovely scent, not too overpowering. and it does help with tangles etc. but in terms of moisture.. my hair felt quite dry and straw-like.. almost like i hadn't used a conditioner. And I always leave any conditioner on for at least 5 mins to let it really sink in. It may be that for my hair (fine, quite dry, highlighted) it may not be the right conditioner for me, so it is probably more beneficial for someone with more healthier hair than mine.

I continue my search for my HG conditioner (I have only just found out what HG means!) :P

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by whitcay

LOVE this conditioner. I'm African-American and have very fine, relaxed hair. It gives my hair so much body and doesn't limit the movement like other conditioners. Most African american conditioners say leave in for 30-45 minutes; I can put this conditioner in, smooth it through my hair, finish my shower, wash it out and have amazingly soft hair. It does more for my hair in 5 minutes than a 45 minute conditioner or leave in conditioner. Plus, the price is beyond reasonable. Definitely recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

Love this. I use it in my curly frizzy hair, and it really defines my curls.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by LauraLo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently cut my hair from a bob to a longish pixie cut. My previous conditioner, which was meant for damaged hair, made my new shorter, healthier hair go flat, so I picked up a sample of this. I have really annoying hair -- the actual strands of hair are very fine and fragile, but there are a lot of them and they have an unevenly wavy texture that is very hard to keep under control. To be manageable, my hair needs a little moisture, weight and slip, but it is easily weighed down by heavy products. This conditioner makes it easy to comb and style, but leaves it with plenty of lift at the roots. It seems to help to keep the style as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2010 9:34:00 AM More reviews by taraguipame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Leaves my hair soft, doesn't weigh my hair down, leaving it with a nice bounciness.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by sunshine824

I have curly(3b), fine, hair and have been slowly finding different brands that more or less work for me. TRESemme is one of them.

I've used and enjoyed the Vitamin E Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner, but recently ran out of the conditioner. I figured I would give this one a try and I like it a lot. It's creamier than the Moisture Rich, but not quite as moisturizing. It seems to be better at detangling though and makes my hair feel a bit silkier. It also makes my hair a bit softer. I also use a tiny bit as a leave-in mixed with some coconut oil and a drop of water. This keeps my hair moisturized, shiny, silky, and without frizz all day.

I'm glad I got this as it seems better for my hair this summer than something too heavy.

Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by lashout88

nice conditioner. leaves my hair soft and shiny. not too heavy and not too light, as it conditions my hair nicely without leaving buildup. detangles pretty well too. i like that it doesn't take forever to rinse out. some conditioners take a long time to rinse out before the hair feels clean...there's nothing worse than not getting all the conditioner out of your hair and it looking gross. a big plus with this conditioner is that the clean scent doesn't compete with my other shower products. huge amount of product in the bottle, so it lasts forever. i wish i had a pump for it, but it's not a big deal.

i would repurchase, but not for awhile, as i'm always on the lookout for something new, and i've had this conditioner forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 12:33:00 PM More reviews by LilSphinx

I have been using TRESemme's conditioners for many years now and this formula is one of my favorites. I have long, blonde hair down to the backs of my knees, and this stuff definitely gets the job done.:)
The detangler is a life-saver, especially with hair as long as mine is.:D
-It smells terrific! Not cloying and heavy or overly perfumey. And the scent sticks with my hair hours after it's been thoroughly rinsed and dried, I love it!:) My fiance is always sniffing at my hair and smiling.:D
It makes my hair feel slick and clean after I've rinsed it out, but not like there's still product left in my hair. My hair feels so soft and clean and healthy after I've used product.
Other products have left my hair feeling dried out and frizzy and my scalp dry and itchy, and didn't do a thing for tangles. This stuff is completely different and I love it. I wouldn't use anything else, this is the best stuff ever!!
I get so many compliments on my hair which causes me to constantly recommend this brand.:D
-A tad bit on the pricey side at around $4.39 a bottle at Wal-Mart, but still affordable, especially for the size of the bottle, amount of product inside, and for how long it lasts me. I love the bonus salon pump that comes with some of these bottles, makes it easier and cleaner to use.

Definite pluses with this brand is that they do NOT test on animals and they encourage recycling. I love that they have multiple formulas in case you want to switch it up or go for something different.:)
Definitely give this product a try in combination with one of TRESemme's many shampoo formuals.:D

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2008 9:55:00 AM More reviews by marileab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this condition for quite a while now, and I'm happy with it. It detangles my hair and doesn't leave build-up, which is all I really require in a conditioner. This works well, and the price is super-reasonable!