April 19, 2014 | 1040 users online

Self Tanners - L'Oreal - Dermo-Expertise Sublime Bronze Any Angle Self-Tanning Spray Medium

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by sevenroses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm quite lazy when it comes to self tanning ! I want the results, and I want them quick, I'm not a big fan of the cream lotions because they take forever to apply and you have to do it a couple times during the week..It's just to demanding for me.. So I tried this spray thinking the process would be faster and easier, it was.. But the results aren't the same at all, I came out so blotchy.. The color is great but who cares if you have patches all over your body ? Doesn't smell like self tanner at all... And even though this product can come out as cheap, you use about 3/4 of the spray bottle for one application... So if you have to reapply 3 times a week like me, this can become quite expensive actually ! So, no.. If you're a daily self-tanner like me, not worth trying.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by katypsu620

I got really great results with this product. I have fair/medium skin and do have some acne scarring that some self tanners really leave dark spots over, making the scars more detectable. One thing I like is that it went on nicely everywhere, face and hands included, and helped mask any blemishes. I found this was so simple to use too. The spray sprays well at every angle, making application on your back very easy. I wasn't thrilled with the smell and it does leave a lingering scent after showering, however, I would buy this product again

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Britforever26

I love this . Im whiteeeeee paleeeeeeee. and I was very scared, Im using the one for the face, the smaller one, but this actually works really well, it takes to dry like 10 minutes, not gressy at all. it gives nice natural color. I could see the color better at the mornign though and I did apply it to my face tree times cause I was use to the lotion giving instant results, but i love this and will continue to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by daniela1711

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very simle aplication, but it makes some flakes. It's a little bit orange tone and it smell terrible!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by SparklinSeahorSe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've re-purchase this self-tanner spray twice and I'm a big fan of it. However, there is a little trick to getting the hang of applying it. First of all, I don't recommend using this on its own. I prefer to use a self-tanning lotion and spraying this to keep up on my fake tan between lotion applications. When I apply self-tanning lotion, it takes me a long time and it's a pain. It takes forever to dry and I can't go out in public. So I prefer this... I can spray it in five minutes, it dries in ten (or less) and then I can go out in public without looking like I rolled in dirt.
I like to apply this in my shower once I'm completely dry, otherwise it can make a mess on the floor. If I do apply it outside of the shower I always lay a towel down so I don't make a mess. I start at my feet and work in long sprays up and down my legs, then torso, then arms, and face last. I find when I use this on its own (not between lotion applications) I tend to look splotchy or miss spots. With a lotion I'm much more thorough about my application, so this keeps up my color without it being so noticable when I miss spots.
The color is fairly realistic for me, I'm very pale and naturally have pink undertones so I have a hard time with tanners looking too orange on me. This isn't the most brown realistic tanner I've ever used but it doesn't make me look super orange either. For the price (around $10), it's really a good product that sprays well and does what it says it will. It dries fast, is convenient and even though it stinks I still would repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Sprays at any angle. Smell is about the same compared to most self-tanners I've tried. Price is reasonable. Easy to get my back with this. Color is quite nice compared to most self-tanners I've tried. With my N10 skin, I'm glad to not look yellowish-orange like most self-tanners make me look. Most air-brush type sprays are much messier than this. The mist is so fine that it doesn't end up going all over the place as much as it has with others I've tried. Dries very fast. Start seeing good color within 2- 3 hours.

CONS: Smell isn't the best scent I've ever smelled when you first put it on. And even though the later-on smell is milder than most self-tanners, it's still detectable. Can be blotchy, even with rubbing in.

****APPLICATION TIPS: It's very important to me to rub this in, even if the bottle says don't do it. Otherwise, I get streaks or blotches. BUT the key is I use vinyl gloves but ones that fit loosely and are powdered inside.

In is order, this is my routine: First, lay down towel on the ground. Put light layer of lotion on sides and bottom of feet, knees, palms and knuckles, elbows, and achilles tendon area and ankles.Then I put on the gloves. I spray a small area (like my forearms OR half of my stomach, etc.) and IMMEDIATELY but lightly rub it in with light circles. It dries VERY fast. When I'm done with my whole body, I take off one glove at a time to do the tops of my hands VERY lightly. (You have to put a glove back on the first hand you just did. That's why I choose the type that are loose fitting and powdered inside.) Wipe up the floor area with the towel you were standing on, and you're done. I don't apply lotion, if I need it, until a few hours later, at least. This sounds like it takes a long time, but it really doesn't once you get used to doing it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by lovemakeup17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE the way this comes out from the spray. all good. nice that u can use it from different angles. BUT i just don't think i know how to work it... cause I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY COLOUR AT ALL. only like a little bit yellowish... tried it many times since i bought it and the colour could build up a little but not much... And it says DEEP TAN. so such a dissapointment. but the spray is good and even. just almost no colour at all... and im quite fair... sooo....
Prob. wont rebuy... maybe i just don't know how to work it. but anyway the colour is too fair, and not brown /olive enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Kimpoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

.This is such a great tanning product! It is really easy to apply, I love the way you can turn the bottle upside down to do your legs. It dries so fast, gives a nice BROWN color and I even enjoy the smell of this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by blueyedblondie17

okay so i've used alot of self tanners in the past year cause i dont like to go to tanning beds in the winter because i dont want skin cancer, but i like to stay a somewhat decent color. so i when i saw this at the store i just had to try it and guess what it is AMAZING, like it does what it says it does. the color appears in an hour and last for a couple of weeks, my only advice is to use it like 3 days in a row then skip a day then do 2 days in a row and skip a day and keep doing that for a while and you will get a subtle sun kissed glow. when i first tried it the next day my friends were like woah you look so good what did you do, i'm so jealous your so tan. so i would advise people who tan easily but dont like to go in tanning beds to use this cause it works GREAT.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by pttraveller

At first I really liked this product. The colour turned out a nice golden-brown (besides my feet, which came out oompa-loompa orange). However, the smell is atrocious. Not right away it isn't - at first it just smells like bad perfume - but after exercising, it smells like absolute death. I was in an exercise class when the most horrible scent washed over me... I quickly realized it was my own skin.. and my exercise clothes needed to be washed twice to get the stench out. Never again!