July 23, 2014 | 1777 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Eye Expressions Palette

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by amatulrahman

I do like this one but I use it as a primer because its way too low quality to use it as an eyeshadow. It creates visible greasy lines on the lids after a while and it really looks bad.. But as a primer its okay, because usually I cant find coloured primers that often in colours I want..

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by xSaLYU

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Green

Crease, crease, crease. This stuff looks really pretty on but it doesn't last longer than 30 minutes. It looks horrible! I felt like I wasted so much money! Never again! It was embarrassing walking around with this stuff creasing like crazy on my eyelids.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2010 12:51:00 PM More reviews by heytracy17

perfect for a base. if you dont want to buy a primer for your eyeshadows then you should get creme eyesdaows and use them as a base. very creme the colors are wonderful. how i apply: i rub my ring fingner in the color i want then rub it on my eyelid until the color of the eyeshadow is almost not there, then apply your powder eyeshadows
i find that it deosnt last all day with out creasing but if you apply your pwder eyeshadow again during like lunch or something then ur good to go

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2010 11:42:00 AM More reviews by XomakeupjunkyXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is okay. I wouldn't say it's high quality at all though. You have to layer and layer. It doesn't stay on very well, but for the price it's nice. I'm not opposed to absolutely opposed to buying this again, but I probably will stick with l'oreal or maybelline.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by goldencookies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

For starters, I didn't purchase this product. I received it from my sister. I have the avant garde pallet and at first I liked it but that was because I had only used the Autumn brown. I have dark skin and all those other shimmery colors only make me look like I'm confused with a questionable appearance. If I blend the colors lightly with other colors from other pallets they work well but they are not team players with one another. Not to mention they do not turn to powder as claimed and after several blinks within the hour, there is a very prominent crease. I would not purchase this item for myself but it was free. The packaging was nice though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am impressed with my $3.00 pallet ~ Contemporary Art. It has four colors and a MegaGlo Face Illuminator, which I haven't figured out how to use. These are cream eye shadows and the colors are: Sand, Champagne (both highlight colors), Mocha and Olive.

I mixed the Sand with Olive and Champagne with Mocha. Before I applied the shadow, I used an eyeshadow primer, a matte skin tone eye shadow and a loose off-white shimmer powder. The cream shadow did not crease and blended easily. After I applied the shadow, I topped it off again with the loose off-white shimmer powder. You can always keep the cream shadows from creasing by dusting a matte eyeshadow that is close to your skin tone. It keeps mine from creasing for hours.

I added purple eyeliner with the Mocha and Dark Sage liner with the Olive. Both times I wore this combo, it looked so pretty. I like cream eye shadows because they do not settle into the lines on my face ~ it's a much softer look than shimmery shadows or chalky matte shadows. I like this palette and will have already purchased another one to try...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Lilian11

I got this in avant garde. Very pretty colors, packaging is great and I like that it has eye and cheek colors in one handy palette. Unfortunately the staying power is just disappointing and it faded in a couple hours! Won't be repurchasing :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by yy4digit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased the Wet 'n' Wild Eye Expressions Palette, in 395 Avant-Garde. I have to say that for the price, which was about five dollars, it's really good. The colours are GORGEOUS, and SUPER pigmented. The packaging is quite nice, because it's thin enough to fit in your pocket, but also wide enough so it has enough product, which means that it will last for quite a long time. The bad thing about this palette is not much, other than that it's a little too creamy and shimmery, though I find it does dry into a powdery finish- with a slight amount of shimmer left in it. I don't use the Sun Kissed (Basier Solaire) which is the MegaGlo Illuminator, because it's way too shimmery for me. I use it also as a cream eyeshadow, because its colour makes a good lid eyeshadow for me, and is a little darker than my skin tone. I wouldn't use the illuminator for contouring like the back of the palettes' description says, because it'd look too cakey on my face, and too shimmery on my cheeks to be a contour colour. The colours are really creamy and highly pigmented as I said before, but I find the illuminator is VERY creamy/liquidy. Overall, for the price, quality, and packaging, I might buy this product again. Great for a neutral yet edgy look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by venused

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I got this palette in Contemporary Art because it had colours similar to those I wanted in MAC's paint pots and a similar type of cream based product (Olive looks a lot like Moss Scape, Champagne like Bare Study and Mocha like Constuctivist).

I have been very impressed with most Wet'n'Wild products I've tried and this product is no exception. The cream eye colours in this palette stack up quite well against the paint pots. The consistency is just as smooth and creamy (though not quite as thick) and the colours are fairly well pigmented (though the paint pots are more so). But for four colours for a quarter of a paint pot you really can't complain.

They work great as eyeshadow bases. Colours applied on top are more vibrant and don't fade. Alone this palette doesn't have the best staying power (i.e. the shadows land you in crease city) but I only really bought them to use as bases, anyway, so that's not a problem for me.

I definitely recommend to anyone looking for cheap, but effective eyeshadow bases.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2009 4:21:00 PM More reviews by EyelinerMadness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this pallete, in abstract art. I got this pallete because i needed a cream eyeshadow as a base so that my other eyeshadows would stick to it.
when i got it i swatched it and thought the coulors were really pretty all over the lid shimmery coulors.
but when i put it on,it cresead SO BAD ! LIKE ULTIMATE CREASE it even got flaky after a bit and it looked really bad,the shadows turn into a powder on your lid apparntley and it looks like a mess. There is a megaglow face illuminator in rosy rose in my pallete. First of all using this as a highlighter under my brow bone its just way to dark no matter how much i blended it. Second of all i tried using it as a cheek highlighter kinda like something i would put underneath my blush but the product is just way to oily and creamy for my face,more creamy then the actual eyeshadows its self. so i guess im stuck using it as an eyeshadow :s

CUrrently im using the eyeshadows as a base,it works OKAY ,but i just dont want to waste the product too bad the formula of this product is bad because the coulors are just gourgous