December 19, 2014 | 1429 users online

Skincare - Face - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Daily Cleansing Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by kaylymachado

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I looove these wipes, I get really oily at night time and they're great to use right before bed.

My only complaint is that you only get 25 per pack and at 10$ a pack it seems a little pricey. I would spend the money again though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought these for one of my housemates and I wish I'd gotten them for myself! They feel soothing and cleansing as I wipe them across my face, which is great for the many nights I'm too lazy to wash my face thoroughly. My main gripe is the fact that it costs 12 dollars for 25 wipes. I mean, I can get a pack of 25 from a drugstore for 4-6 dollars (of course if they're the generic brands, you can sadly feel the difference. And it isn't a good one). Since I wouldn't use them everyday though, it could be a good investment. Still, I'd definitely buy them for myself when payday comes. They're worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by canadiancutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like these better than other makeup remover wipes I have tried, but I wouldn't buy them again. I think there are other products out there that are better than wipes for removing makeup. For removing makeup I like using either MAC cleanse-off oil or The Body Shop tea tree foaming face wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 3:53:00 AM More reviews by markysa

My favorite cleansing tool! I often get too lazy to wash my face with facial cleanser and water at night, the time where I need the deepest cleansing as I wear mineral foundation during the day. It practically removes everything away, doesn't break me out, has decent refreshing scent and it soothes my skin so so SO well. The price is reasonable, definitely recommend it and absolutely will repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleTwilight

since these were the first wipes i bought ever, i'd always thought that they wouldn't leave my face as clean as with a cleanser. wrong. it removes makeup so easily, removes oil and dirt, and works very well. definetely buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by stefie2104

I bought 2 of this during TBS promotion (S$6.90, RRP S$10.90). This is really good for lazy day when I just want to get my makeup off asap without feeling the makeup remover lotion/cream. As I am using TBS TTO range, this is good additional to my current routine. I even use it on wiping off my mascara, it does not burns my eyes. But my face does become red after I use this wipes, it is small problem, cos after shower my face back to normal. I do use TBS Chamomile eye makeup remover to cleanse of my mascara, use another facial wash to double cleanse. By the time I used TTO toner/TBS Cucumber water, no residue left. I would very much prefer if TBS can come out with a proper makeup remover for TTO range cos for $10.90/25 wipes is consider very ex, meaning that 1 piece is S$0.44. I use this wipes for another purpose, I used it on my dogs on non-shower days for them. It is perfect cos, it does not leave any stickyness at all. It helps them to keep fresh and smell nice. Will stockup more if there is promotion (Which is rare for TTO range)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2010 6:28:00 AM More reviews by loveforsocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite make-up removing wipe, and my favorite item from the tea tree collection. It does not have any affect on my acne, my skin tone, or help reduce oil. But, it is wonderful for getting makeup off at the end of the day. The wipes are large so you can use them twice before throwing them away. They smell nice, and they don't leave any weird residue. I would like it if they were a little more moist, but that's a minor issue (if it gets dried out after my first use I just splash a little water on and it's good as new). The package keeps them well sealed so they don't dry out over time. The package claims that they cleanse and tone all in one, but don't fall for that. After I use these I still wash my face and use a toner. On rare occasions when I don't wear makeup and I'm too tired to go through my nightly ritual I will just wipe my face down with one of these, but my face definitely doesn't feel as clean afterwards, and usually I end up regretting it because I'll have a couple of small pimples the next day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by rosepetal89

I am a huge fan of the tea tree range at body shop and have several of the products. I used these at night and they get all my make up off really nicely the only down side would prob be the smell, my bf always complains when i use them as they have a kind of grassy smell but it soon goes away so it wouldn't stop me buying the product. It works really well if you use it with the blemish fade night lotion. Another down side is the price at 4.00 it could be a little cheaper for something you use everyday,( i have used boots cucumber essentials wipes which work just as well) , but its not pricey enough to stop me buying.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by loveisastranger

i've used cleansing wipes in the past to avoid washing my face in the sink. i've used garnier's which were half decent and these.
they're nothing special. they didn't cause me any grief but they certainly didn't prevent or treat my break outs.
i really want to like tea tree oil but something just doesn't do it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2008 10:47:00 AM More reviews by RangerCroft

My husband and I both use these. When he goes to IRaq or Afghanistan these are so much more convienient than taking a liquid cleanser. And with him being a "dude" he doesn't really "wash" his face anyway. I like them for when I go to the field as well. They are quick, clean my face really well, and help keep breakouts at bay. Awesome product from an awesome company!