July 28, 2014 | 1545 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by luckeylucy

I have used flower bomb for 6yrs on and off i love it yesterdsy i bought a bottle of extreme after reading so many reviews i felt it was the right choice at€104 its not cheap but i had saved to buy it,couldnt wate to buy it,i have to say i am so so dissapointed i cant understand what the extreme is about it only the bottle is darker,my better half is sharp but he didnt notice i was wearing it,my love affair is over.....i

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Super sexy, strong, longs sting sugary Bon Bon/lavendery musky scent. My boyfriend says it smells to stripper ish but I think that's just because everyone knows there's a sexy song about it xD which makes it super ultra popst, every woman who knows something about this parfume can recognize the scent-probably the only downside. I love this parfume & it's one of my all time favorites.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by twee420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am not a "girly-girl" and I usually steer clear of floral or sweet perfumes.. but I can't get enough of flowerbomb!
I smelled this scent in a department store but when I saw the price tag, I was aprehensive (€70 - €90 eek!!). Luckily, while going through duty free in the airport, I finally decided to take the plunge and buy it.
Fancy meets Lolita with this explosive fragrance that seems to be filled with all things delicious. When I smell this, I sense vanilla, pink sugar, green tea & sweet pipe tobacco. I can wear it day or night and when I do wear it, I always get complimented.
Even the packaging is perfect, the little pink grenade bottle trigger does the scent justice.

The only reason I won't give it 5 stars is because I have to reapply at least 3x throughout the day.. I really wish it would last longer!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by robynsegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the flowerbomb!!! it's a very seductive fragrance that will keep his mind on you. people say that having a fragrance that many own is not smart, because it's not unique. well ladies the best thing when it comes to fragrances and men I think is being classy but also making sure that he will smell you and think of you wherever he goes:) my boyfriend told me how much he loved the vanilla and how he smelled it on someone else and thought of me instantly, and with all the girls wearing it I'll be on his mind all day !yay !!! don't get me wrong I love signature fragrances for the night out but as a daily I love flowerbomb

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

First of all; this reminds of a Naomi Campbell perfume a friend of mine used to wear years ago. It smells wonderful, it really does. The scent completely disappears on my skin after three hours or so, which is weird because the scent is quite strong the first few hours.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

I don't like or dislike this fragrance. I think it's one of those trendy things, mostly thanks to V & R's marketing. Don't get me wrong, I use up each and every sample I get of this, which is a lot. But I would never actually buy a full sized bottle of this. Partially because it's highly overpriced for reasons unbeknownst to me. But even if it was average priced, I still don't think I'd buy it. Firstly, it's played out. I hate going somewhere and everyone is wearing the same thing. You might as well be wearing the same outfit. Second, it's genuinely nothing special. I usually save my samples for a work day, because I rarely get compliments on it if any at all. It's a strong, powdery scent, which is perfect since I'm a nurse and strong scents come in handy when working a long shift.

Overall, an OK fragrance at a silly price. But all the cool kids are wearing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by 44Gracie

This is a really good and sweet fragrance, but I really don't get all the hype for it... I think it is overpriced for regular perfume and I think I can find something better, but it is a good designer brand perfume

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 6:31:00 AM More reviews by ilec

Is this some kind of drug? Coz I'm addicted. I got a sample of this and this is the only fragrance where i finished the whole sample and I just ordered a set, can't wait to use it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Lybarra118

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't like Flowerbomb. I'm sorry, I know a lot of people love it, but I can't stand it. Just thinking about it gives me a headache. I hate it on myself and I hate it on my co-workers (who reek of burnt plastic). It gives me a headache. I gave the bottle to my niece.

It's mixed with strong (yet sweet) flowers (jasmine, rose, orchid), sweet & tart fruits, heavy patchouli, musk, freesia (for freshness), and there's even an underlying powdery scent. It's just a dreadful concoction of ingredients, in my opinion. I don't know, I seem to dislike every popular or "best-selling" perfume.
But I will say, Viktor and Rolf have done an excellent marketing job.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Somehow when i smell this perfume... its almost migraine-inducing. It smells initially appealing.. Sweet even... And then *boom!!!* it soon turns into a musky, very strong, overpowering, flowery scent. A little spritz go a long way... I don't know why there's such a hype over it.
I really wanted to like it. Maybe I need to give it another chance and grab a mini tester from sephora.