October 24, 2014 | 1458 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I got a 7ml sample with my Sephora points and wow, I am in love.

It's marketed as an oriental perfume and yes, I do think that this is more oriental than floral. At first, there is a lot of floral scents in the top notes but they aren't like overly girly. The scent that remains with you for the day is more musky and sophisticated.

Maybe I'll ask for a full-size for my birthday or something.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Nolabombshell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This decent is perfect! Its a very sweet scent. I would say this could be worn everyday- day or night. I received so many compliments from this perfume!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is so complex and different from most fragrances. It has quickly become a favorite. This mixed with my personal chemistry is only rivaled by how well Fredrick’s Of Hollywood Signature and Aqualina’s Gold Sugar play out. I have that type of chemistry that does better with heavier fragrances and not so well with “clean” ones.

Flowerbomb to me sounds like a huge bouquet of flowers, which I avoided for years because of the name unfortunately. This is by far nothing strictly floral. It a great mix of floral and heavier patchouli. I normally detest patchouli, but not in this.

Top notes are bergamot, tea, and osmanthus. The middle notes are African Orange Flower, Jasmine, rose, orchid, and freesia. The base of this fragrance is musk and patchouli. I mostly smell rose, orchids, musk, a little patchouli (almost like it’s just enhancing the musk), slight tea, and barely a note of bergamot. It just dries down to a very warm floral that is so intoxicating and sexy.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2014 8:14:00 AM More reviews by uxi

Got this as a gift for Christmas, but was flabbergasted when I checked up the normal retail price. Scent is quite "in your face", great for a confident, chic woman. For an EDT, the sillage and lasting power is fantastic - It is the Bomb. Though my body system may be a factor, a spray on the wrist lasts very strongly on me for 2 days (prevailing even after a shower). The smell only dissipates completely after a good week. Some may like it, but it is really TOO strong for me - actually kind of irritates my eyes and nose when it is freshly sprayed. One thing I wish is that the pump was flexible such that you can control the amount that comes out of the bottle. However, I'm not going to complain too much since I didn't have to pay a dime. Design of the bottle is very very gorgeous and very very expensive looking. Although pink is by no means close to my favourite colour, I must admit it looks very fabulous on the dresser.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by sillage

Thick, syrupy sweet, cotton candy-ish gourmand. A slightly more mature, grown-up Pink Sugar. I've owned Flowerbomb for years but have barely made a dent -- I just can't wear it -- or several of its clones (and there are many!).

I think Flowerbomb has been the #1 best-seller (or close to it) at Sephora for a long time now -- it's been a huge commercial success -- which has led to a lot of copycats.

The notes listed are florals and patchouli, but all I smell is a *very* sweet gourmand. It's just too thickly concentratedly sweet for me. I agree with the former reviewer who said "Candybomb" or "Sugarbomb" would have been more accurate names.

If you watch YouTube "perfume collection" videos (or "Top 10" or "Top 5"), usually made by teens-20s women, Flowerbomb is generally among their top favorites (along with Viva La Juicy, Coco Mlle, the Chance trio, MJ Daisy, Chloe EDP, and a bunch of celeb scents).

The grenade bottle is cute, but unfortunately, Flowerbomb is quite expensive -- too expensive for the nature of the scent, in my humble opinion -- especially for a perfume with such a young following.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Coredee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great scent. Only downfall the staying power is average. Fades about halfway through the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by nostradamus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I really didn't like this scent because it smelled like a generic floral perfume, but it gradually grew on me. As I get older, I feel my sensitivity to fragrance increases, so the rollerball version of this is perfect for me. Just a few dabs around the décolletage and I'm good to go. Rollerball praise aside, this particular fragrance is quite floral and feminine but it is has an edge to it that isn't so simply sweet. The name of the perfume is quite apt because it speaks to a juxtaposition of soft and strong that is modern but still feminine. I could wax poetic about this dualism, but at the end of the day, my words are lame next to the actual olfactory sensation, so go smell it at Sephora! You just may be won over by this understandably popular scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Beauty4Ashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a niche fragrance girl through and through. However, I've had a thing for Flowerbomb for years now and never invested in a full bottle because it's so overused and I don't like smelling like the masses. So, while browsing through Sephora I noticed the limited-edition white crystal packaging (see picture above) and decided I had to have it. At least I'll get some exclusivity from my Flowerbomb purchase via the packaging. Seriously, there's a reason it's so popular. It's a truly beautiful fragrance. Just like most everyone else here, I highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by luckeylucy

I have used flower bomb for 6yrs on and off i love it yesterdsy i bought a bottle of extreme after reading so many reviews i felt it was the right choice at€104 its not cheap but i had saved to buy it,couldnt wate to buy it,i have to say i am so so dissapointed i cant understand what the extreme is about it only the bottle is darker,my better half is sharp but he didnt notice i was wearing it,my love affair is over.....i

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Super sexy, strong, longs sting sugary Bon Bon/lavendery musky scent. My boyfriend says it smells to stripper ish but I think that's just because everyone knows there's a sexy song about it xD which makes it super ultra popst, every woman who knows something about this parfume can recognize the scent-probably the only downside. I love this parfume & it's one of my all time favorites.