Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

bought a travel size version at sephora it was way too overpowering for even a little spritz, smelled way too sweet and I just felt gross wearing it, honestly I don't recommend this at all.. spicebomb on men however smells amazing (however don't over-do it guys, just a few small sprays and you're good) ended up returning it

on 6/23/2015 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I waited almost 3 months to buy this beauty - and it has been TOTALLY worth it! The first time I sampled it in Sephora...I was REPULSED by it. I had been used to smelling very sharp florals and fruity scents. After a few hours though, the smell began to sweeten and become...very interesting. I'm sure Flowerbomb was the first "deeper" smelling perfume I've ever smelled! I got a full sample and started to wear it throughout the day - and I just fell...hard! I can definitely see how SO MANY are mesmerized by this perfume. It hits my nose and I'm instantly set in my "HAPPY PLACE". For the price I paid, $165 for 3.4oz, I was expecting this to last ALL DAY, which it does not - maybe a good 4-6 hours before becoming a very faint skin scent. But compared to some of my other faves that unfortunately don't last more than 2 hours (Viva La Juicy, Escada Moon Sparkle, Lady Gaga FAME, Britney Spears Fantasy, anything Katy Perry) Flowerbomb is the longest-lasting. I'm sure on clothes it'd last forever, which I've not tried...
But if you're a collector, like me, BUY IT - you will not regret it's beauty sitting on your vanity!! However, if you LOVE the scent, but can't afford the price tag, try Instyle Fragrances Impression of FLOWERBOMB, it's TRULY a dead ringer and only $5.99...you just need to respray more often than once every 4-6 hours! I have them on each arm right now and only detect a slight sharpness (alcohol) at the opening, but when it dries down, it's so super close to the one and only original - only an authority of fragrances will tell the difference!! But yes, do totally SPLURGE and grab a bottle. Your inner girly will definitely THANK YOU :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Despite the name, as everyone pretty much knows, this is way more of a sweet gourmand than anything floral. There are some indistinguishable florals in the opening, but they soon become overshadowed by a dominating sense of caramel that lasts throughout every single bit of this fragrance's life. Some vague patchouli woodsiness does peep out every now and then in certain whiffs but proves no match for the caramel and other sugary notes. Overall, I feel this is a good transitional fragrance from the young girl transitional sugary/fruity fragrances and body splashes out there for adolescents into the more young adult fine fragrance genre. .But even those in those age groups who do not like the sweetest of sweet fragrance in any given echelon of fragrance, probably won't enjoys this. I see the beauty in this and why it is so touted and popular and why many genuine love it, but it just isn't my personal taste, I prefer deeper, darker florals with lots of wood thrown in, mostly, Like Burberry the Beat and Jo Malone Velvet Rose and Oud

on 6/3/2015 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Way too sweet. There are some florals in this but it mostly smells like sugar. Might be ok for a teenager but then again they can probably find something much cheaper. A mixture of sickly sweetness and the way a magazine smells when it has multiple perfume samples in it. Overpowering.

on 5/30/2015 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This perfume is fantastic, i always get compliments when I wear this! This is definitely my favorite perfume and I don't even bother buying other perfumes anymore because I know that I will always reach for this one!

on 3/23/2015 6:04:00 PM

I think this is best perfume ever created.

on 3/23/2015 2:03:00 PM

This is one of the WORST, sickeningly sweet, synthetic-y fragrances I have ever had the mispleasure of smelling. A girl walked into Sephora the other day, no, she sashayed in and sprayed this on in a a pattern, GENEROUSLY, and then sprayed it in the air twirling around in it. When she walked to makeup, there was an almost tangible, Peppy Le Peu-like stench cloud that followed her around, and my fellow employees and I were all gagging. Her boyfriend did the same thing with Spicebomb. Just...no. Yuck.

on 2/28/2015 8:48:00 PM

Headache in a bottle. Too heavy and sickeningly sweet. Lasts a very long time, not a good thing when you hate the scent though.

on 2/24/2015 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This perfume is a bit expensive but I love it. I listed after this scent for a long time and finally purchased it. I love the way this makes me smell. It's flowery but not too in your face. It's a nice grown up scent.

on 2/5/2015 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have been using this product for years and still get compliments all the time. I discovered it from my best friend in high school(many years back). I remember whenever we went out clubbing, bar hopping, fashion shows, the mall, nail salons etc, people would always stop in their tracks, back peddle and ask her what product was making her smell so good. It was really weird. She got hit on non-stop. When I started using it, the same thing happened to me. I got a little dose of beauty that people wanted to be a part of and it felt amazing. Who knew a perfume could do that.

As for the scent itself, It has a very distinct smell that can be as soft or strong as you please, depending on how much you put on. The smallest amount will last a long time and can be smelled from across a room but not too strong up close, either. It is a soft burst of flowers that you will find no name for. Naturally, my clothes, my bed sheets, my skin and hair smell like this but it is subtle. My friends and family notice and they always ask why it smells so good. Without daily use of this perfume, there is still has a subtle linger.

If you want something lovely and impressive for anytime, anywhere then I highly recommend trying this out. It's pricey but if you want to indulge on a perfume, I would choose this one.

Popular Fragrances