December 18, 2014 | 1664 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by hmgpns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was bought this perfume as an 18th birthday present by my daughter-less uncle, and the best that I can say is that it's alright. It's by no means a bad scent, just incredibly sugary and sweet - not necessarily my type. However, most of my friends and coworkers really do love the smell of it, and the packaging is understated and pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Robie96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first bought this perfume when it came out in 2005 and I've been in love with it ever since. Although I do wear other perfumes occasionally, this is the only one that I feel comfortable wearing during the day and at night!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by SmokeySings

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I like the fragrance well enough, but dang it gave me a huge headache!! I don't know why, it is not a terrible strong smell or overpowering or anything. Pity because I do like the fragrance. Had it not given me a migraine I would have given this 3 or 4 stars. In the end I like the fragrance well enough but because it gave me a headache I had to take off a lippie or two, plus the price also made me take off a lippie.....IMO there are similar or comparable scents out there for less price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by TishLiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Received a sample of this from Sephora, and the scent is floral and attractive with a splash of vanilla. I like it a lot, but can't tell yet whether it might be overly sweet. If not for the astronomical price, I might actually consider buying it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by njr86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just a got a sample of Flowerbomb from Sephora & couldn't wait to try it because everyone raves about it. WELL I was instantly annoyed because it brings a flashback of a girl at the gym who apparently doused herself in this "fragrance" (I was thinking it was every single spray they have in walmart..) just the most sickening OVERPOWERING sweet powder yuck smell ... & It does NOT get AT ALL better when ur sweating like a pig either. I'm not exaggerating, one night it brought on the worst migraine of my life, not headache.. Migraine; curled up on edge of the bed holding my head, crying, vomiting & praying for death or sleep .. Whatever decided to come first. Thank god she seems to have found another gym & is victimizing other people w/this horrible vanilla syrup sickly odor that stinks up the room. Needless to say I will not be buying.... Yuck

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by emma2702

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Favourite perfume ever!! It smells so sweet and sensual and I absolutely love it!! What's great about it is that I can take my clothes off at the end of the day and when I pick them up to put them in the wash I can still smell the sweet fragrance of Flowerbomb lingering on my clothing and I think to myself "damn, I smell good!" No seriously though, it is amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by KrystineVu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The scent is very typical of an admiringly elegant lady. I usually put this on when I go out at night, especially on special dates or parties, and I feel very sexy and elegant at the same time :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 7:33:00 AM More reviews by wxnne

This is my go to scent. I don't think i'll ever find one i will like more than this. It's sweet, but not childish. It's a very complex scent with different layers and the dry down is absolutely amazing. I own a lot of perfumes (about 30) and they all just sit there just because i keep going back to this. And i get headaches after a while from a lot of perfumes but not this one. I just wish it wasn't so damn expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The first time I smelled it on a lady she was the nurse at my allergist. I asked," are you wearing Obsession?" I smelled the oriental instead of the Flower Bomb first. I liked it enough to invest in a 3.4 oz bottle. I got it from Saks they had a nice bonus with it. I should say more about the scent! I live where I don't have many options except online. Ulta doesn't carry it. The reason I was willing to buy such a big bottle is I don't want to feel skimpy about using it. The biggest bottle of fragrance I've ever gotten was Chanel no5 eau premiere it's 5 full oz! I would try it if you never have it is what the kids are wearing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I got a 7ml sample with my Sephora points and wow, I am in love.

It's marketed as an oriental perfume and yes, I do think that this is more oriental than floral. At first, there is a lot of floral scents in the top notes but they aren't like overly girly. The scent that remains with you for the day is more musky and sophisticated. I personally don't like overly floral scents anyway beause I find them a bit annoying for some reason.

Maybe I'll ask for a full-size for my birthday or something. <3