November 22, 2014 | 953 users online

Moisturizers - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Skinamins with Vitamin A

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2006 5:48:00 PM More reviews by crazycat78

I love this product. I have acne-prone skin. And I found this product when I was recovering from bad breakout brought by Clinique 3-step. This is one of very few moisturizers that works for me, when I tried to calm my over-dry cheek and the rest of my face covered by zits. It is soothing and not make me breakout. I am not bothered by the package and smell at all. I use it with Clinique total turnaround before I go to bed, because I read in some article that Vitamin A is not stable under the sunshine. Now my skin is free of acne and the ance scar is fading. But I only used a very little portion of the jar.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2005 7:34:00 PM More reviews by vampsandtramps

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product looks so promising. The ingredient list is full of calming plant extracts and tons of vitamins. It feels very silky on the skin, and gives me the level of moisturization I need. But it smells like bad cream cheese. It's intolerable. I won't even bother to swap it b/c the smell is so disgusting.