October 21, 2014 | 1924 users online

Skincare - Body - Weleda - Weleda Citrus Body Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Pippi10

I really like this oil, it smells nice and feels nice, but I wish it would absorb more and faster into the skin. I can often feel a bit oily, even though it can not be seen (i.e. no super glowy look). It is the only reason I did not give this oil 5/5.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Hoppla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this product.
I use it in the morning after the shower. It has a gorgeous natural citrus smell, very pleasant.
It sinks into my skin really quickly and does not make it feel greasy like most other skin oils do. Therefore it is a great product in the morning before work.
I have definitely noticed that my skin has improved in tone and softness since using it.

The bottle lasts a very long time and is good value for money.
I will definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by stinal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Really love this oil! I use when I've just come out of the shower, and my skin is wet.
There's not so much to say about it. It does what it has to - makes my skin soft and it smells wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2006 11:23:00 AM More reviews by janecee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this right when I get out of the shower in the morning. It does a nice job of keeping my skin moist without being greasy. I think you might want something more moisturizing if you were really dry, but this is a good maintenance product otherwise. The scent is nice, but not overpowering.
The bottle is pretty, but I always worry that I'm going to drop it with my oily hands (although that hasn't happened.)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2006 11:33:00 AM More reviews by qmsterling

I got this in a sample-size, and have to say I think it is just OK. Doesn't really smell like much to me ... I was hoping for more of a brisk "WAKE UP!" smell (since I shower in the morning before work and can use all the help I can get). I use it after showering/before toweling off, and it works like all body oils. The scent was what I was hoping would make this one stand out.

I've also got a rose-scent sample, so I am hoping that one "does more" for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2005 9:19:00 AM More reviews by littlebabynothing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent body product. It smells fresh of lemon, very natural and not at all overpowering. I use this after shower instead of body lotion at the moment. Just after shower when skin is still moist I put this on, otherwise it wont be "moisturizing" enough, as it keeps the moisture "in". It is based on almond oil, so it has very natural ingredients and the "perfume" in this one comes from citrus oil and essential oils. This can also be used for dry cuticles, dry elbows, in the bathtub and so on... Im very happy with Weleda products.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2005 4:13:00 PM More reviews by mountain_blue

This is a wonderful multi-purpose body oil with a refreshing light citrus fragrance. I use it after a bath or shower all over, before bed as a nail and cuticle oil or mix with a half cup or so of salt for a body scrub. This sinks in very well and leaves a beautiful, healthy glow on my skin. I will never be without this product. I even transfer a bit into a small bottle so I can take some with me when I travel. If you donít want to invest in a large bottle, you can order a small sample vial on-line for a couple of dollars.