December 19, 2014 | 1487 users online

Eye Shadow - Elizabeth Arden - Color Intrigue Eyeshadow Singles

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by RoniRamone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in moombeam, and it works great as a highlighter or a base.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 1:48:00 AM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this packaging last forever i got this on christmas last year and i have to said its works amazing for smokey eyes looks

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Suesaroo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Silver Smoke is such a great neutral for me. At 49 I am more conscious of the crinkly lid texture but I do not always want to wear matte shadows. Silver smoke adds that bluish hint that brightens the area and adds subltle color. I pair it with a medium brown liner and black mascara and I'm ready to go.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Olivine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm very impressed by this eyeshadow. Truthfully, I've never been a huge Elizabeth Arden fan. Their makeup line never had much appeal to me until I strolled by their diaplay one day and saw these eyeshadow singles. The shade 'Vintage'- a beautiful soft, shimmery purple caught my eye. I couldn't resist trying it- and I really like it! The formula is soft and silky and blends well. The shade has good pigment, brings out my brown eyes wonderfully and lasts all day when used with a base. The black packaging is classy and sturdy. I may have to check out the duos and quads now...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Elizabeth Arden knows how to do eyeshadow, I've tried a lot of colors and sets from them but the one I'm writing about now I chose in Gold which was a really pretty color and was well, Gold but without being a metallic shadow (I'm not a fan of too shiny or metallic ee shadows.) . It's great, this shadow blends well and stays on for about twelve hours. The packaging though wasn't the best the little plastic window that was on the top fell out easily but that to me dosn't make a big difference in the product itself, it was just kind of annoying.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 5:51:00 AM More reviews by gypsy12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy this Color Intrigue Shadow from Elizabeth Arden.

The color selection is extensive, I like to say there is a color for every skin tone and a finish for every occasion. I use #11 lucky and its a light purple, but not as light as the vintage shade. The vintage shade is more of a sheer purple mixed with beige shimmer tones (i'm looking foward to trying that one)

The texture is soft and blendable. Has enough hold to blend all over the eye, but is soft enough to not look over done. After a few hours I do have to touch this up, so its not extremely long lasting.

I use the all over eye shadow brush from the elizabeth arden brush set collection available online (i'm not sure if they have it at the counter). It blends to the perfect finish, soft, matte, and just the right hint of color to enhance my eyes.

I would not recommend to use a sponge tip applicator all over the eye lid because once applied, the shade looks too intense and overshadows the eye color instead of enhancing it. If you do decide to use a sponge tip applicator (like the included one), and don't have access to a well structured eye shadow brush, then I would recommend only applying your eye shadow color to the lower half of your eye lid, not the top half, if you want a natural look. But for the most natural look, only an all over eye shadow brush is recommended.

I will most likely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 10:55:00 AM More reviews by sita25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this eyeshadow, i've had so many compliments on this eyeshadow, my eyes glitter and the brown in my eyes are more visible. For day i use #11 lucky and i got a nightime shade #12 jewel (but i have yet to wear that one).

the packaging is a bit bulky, as are the EA powder makeup packaging, but it is glamorous.

the texture is just right, kind of thick, but spreads easily.

i will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by wishclover

I have this in a brown, and I've been absolutely loving it for a long time now. It's a completely matte shadow so there is nothing sparkly going on here. The brown pigment comes off perfectly strong on my lid, looking exactly as it does in the pan. It's also extremely blendable and doesn't settle into my creases. Best of all, it lasts all day looking great. I use this brown for my crease in my every day make-up routine, I don't know what I'd do without it. The only drawback is in the packaging, because for some reason my shadow cracked and fell apart when there was still a good 80% of it left. It's also not the prettiest eyeshadow packaging I've seen. All that aside, I really don't have a reason not to purchase this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by MissBettyful

I love this eyeshadow, I've got it in Urban. It blends well, doesn't move and it has great staying power with my Urban Decay Primer Potion. It's extremely black, the perfect black. I find a lot of black eyeshadows go on slightly gray and you need to layer it to get a nice even black. This doesn't, you just apply and voila. It's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by MissBoop

I've got this in Urban 28, it's black. I love it, most blacks I've tried tend to fall off my eyelids and land under my eyes giving me a raccoon look. This is easily blended with many colors and works great for smokey eye.
I will definitely buy this again.