September 30, 2014 | 1784 users online

Skincare - Body - Jurlique - Japanese Mint Body Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2006 10:36:00 PM More reviews by honeylocs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This oil is great! Minty fresh describes it. It's not oily, creates a great natural-looking glow on my skin. I have only applied it dry, not after a shower while still moist. Even then, it's not oily-slick feeling, it really soaks in. I got it from Amazon, shipped from China really quick. I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2006 2:53:00 AM More reviews by Ramindra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

At first I didn't like this body oil. The scent reminded me of Chinese herbal balm which is not very appealing that I almost return it but I wanted to give it one more try and I'm glad I did. Now the scent grows on me. It is so divine and relaxing. My boyfriend can't stand it, though. Anyway, this body oil is not greasy at all on my skin. I usually apply it on both of my wrist. It helps me get to sleep every time I'm stressed out. Now I can't be without it. Pricewise, I bought it at Jurlique Day Spa for AUD$27. Pretty steep but I think it's a good investment as (like the first reviewer stated) it's a dropping bottle so a little goes a long way. Love it. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2006 2:56:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably the most luxuriously sexy and yet uplifting scent I have ever experienced! I am very partial to minty scents and tastes and am absolutely thrilled that it could come enrobed in such warmth and calm. This was used on me during a Jurlique zen facial and it definitely propelled me to the most luscious state of zen I have ever had. Only downside is the price but if I was to buy any body treat for myself it would be this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2005 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Mariolina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first Jurlique product I've ever tried.

It's the Japanese Mint Body Oil.

I'm usually not into massage oils, I've never really cared for them, and as a matter of fact, I decided to buy this to use as a migraine ointment. I have been a migraine sufferer for years, and I really like to use ointments on my temples and neck to relieve the pain.

I usually use Chinese balms, but since I've been curious about Jurlique, I decided to try this oil.

First of all, I like the fact that it comes in such a big and generous size: 100ml/3.4oz.

This means it should last you for a while.

The bottle is made of dark amber glass, with a twist white cap. The oil comes in a dropping bottle (it has one of those plastic caps inside that acts as a dropper), this way you won't take any chances in wasting any of the product.

The scent is obviously minty, but not fake. It smells of real and fresh mint and other herbs. Definitely a soothing and relaxing scent!

It's ideal to use after shower or bath. It gets absorbed easily and fast by the skin.

Its ingredients (just as they appear on the label):

Safflower Oil

Macadamia Oil

Caprylic/Capric Trygliceride (Vegetable based)

Jojoba Oil

Herbal extract mixture from: Rosemary, Horse Chestnut, Lavender, Chamomile, Calendula, Birch, Corn Mint Oil

Vitamin E (Tocopherol)

I like it how it does not just sit on your skin, but it actually penetrates in it and hydrates and soothes.

For more info on this oil and the other Jurlique products, visit www.jurlique.com

I know they also have a US based Jurlique website, that will ship only to US customers, to avoid high shipping costs from Australia (Jurlique's country of origin). continued >>