September 21, 2014 | 1627 users online

Lip Gloss - Nivea - Nivea Lipcare Caregloss and Shine

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2012 6:22:00 AM More reviews by daisyq28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Moisturising without being sticky. However, it stings a bit when I use it, so I won't buy it again.

Update: the stinging just got worse the more I used it, and I ended up chucking this out.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by kes1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think there's something in it I'm allergic to, it makes my lips itch almost as soon as I put it on.

Even ignoring that I don't really like it. It feels very thick and gloopy, doesn't really last that long and is quite sticky on the lips. I didn't find it moisturizing. I do like the pink colour though. They are quite sheer but still noticeable.

I don't like the tube type packaging. I think it's too easy to overapply and the applicator part ends up sticky and gross.

Wouldn't buy it again, really didn't like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

I looove these glosses! They are super moisturizing and uber cheap! I have it in the pink version and its a beautiful sheer pink rose color. Perfeeecct! Definately give these a try. You can purchase them at the dollar stores. Have tried a lot of nivea lip stuff and these are by far one of the best. Would I repurchase? Yes! In the red version if I can.Only con is that I have noticed that this irritates the skin around my lips. Not a problem with me but if you have sensitive skin, Donot purchase!
Check out my other reviews on lip products and let me know if this review was helpful or not. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my all time fave lip product, besides the MAC Tendertones. I love the subtle shimmery gloss, and they fact that it moisturizes my lips. The tube is a perfect size, and lasts a good month or too (with constant application) The scent is very subtle and appealing. I purchase this in the neutral as I don't like the look of my lips with a tint, only full on colour. Highly recommend, I am a fan for life!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I currently still have the brown shade of this. I'm not sure if it has a name. The gloss is brown in the tube, but when applied, they are sheer. Gives my lips a nice tint. I only need a little bit though, too much and it looks like I have just licked a bowl full of chocolate!! But I still like this gloss, very moisturizing and they have a nice scent too. Good to carry around with you. Don't know if I would buy this shade again though, but would be keen in trying out different shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by lye013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am really liking this product. Great to pop in the handbag for adding a bit of shine and colour to the lips without looking too 'made-up'. Has a nice sweet smell and smooth application, and doesn't look too over glossy, which is a bonus for me. Keeps my lips nice and moisturised throughout the day, and is dirt cheap! Will definitely repurchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2010 3:17:00 PM More reviews by nellinthehouse

I have this in two colours- Natural and the pink one(I don't know if it has a name)
The natural one- It was moisturising and it didn't feel sticky or anything. It gave a nice gloss as well, even though it was obviously transparent. Now, I had two gripes with the gloss. First, you have to make sure you don't apply too much, or it gets kind of gloopy. Also, it has a bit of a weird smell. Not horrible or anything, just a little overpoweringly sweet. However, it's not bad enough for me to avoid using it.
Pink- I really do love this one. I've owned hundreds of lip glosses/lipsticks/balms, and this has to my favourite. I love the colour, a slightly tinted pink. It has the same moisturising feel of the natural colour, but it isn't as floppy and it has a much nicer smell. This is definately one of my beauty essentials!
Basically, I would recommend the pink, and I'll probably be buying it again! I'm not so sure about the Natural gloss. Maybe I just need to get used to it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 8:50:00 AM More reviews by sammielouisexo

I love this product.It's in my bag right now and i think its amazing :D

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2010 12:08:00 AM More reviews by danielaFC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product. My lips are always dry and any old chapstick is too boring for my liking. I dont know the name of the colour i have but its a settle pink with a bit of shimmer. This product does it exactly what it says it would. Perfect for everyday wear and it lasts for hours!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Clythie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Other

I have this in 5 colours:
- clear (this on has a strange smell, don;t know if these have use by dates
- clear/light pink with glitters
- (barbie) pink
- red
- brown/mocca

I love these lip glosses, they are marketed as liptreatments in NL but I use them as lipglosses. The colours are very pigmented and stay put a good couple of hours.

A combination of colour and excellent care. It does live up to its name. It hydrates my lips and gives them an ultra glossy look.

I would defenitely repurchase each and every one of them.