Canmake Eyebrow Coat

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This makes my brow makeup stays put throughout the day and it's cheap :)!! it's easy to use, quick to try. The only downside is that if you apply too much your brows would look like hair which is styled with gel (-_-) and your brows will feel 'hard' when you touch them. I don't have the shiny issue though!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I initailly saw the review for this as a waterproofing for your regular eyebrow pencils that do not last well. Turns out shiny on the eyebrow area (esp if you dun have much brows to speak off). The brush turns colour as it picked up my brow shadow and turned the gel inside a light brown colour. Its not too bad, considering it did work like its supposed to.

on 3/14/2006 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Tested today on my drawn eyebrowns, the effect looks alittle bit shiny due to the coating texture but it really did last. I tried rubbing it off with my fingers, brows are still intact unless i used more force. Really worth the buy!

on 7/13/2005 12:59:00 AM

This does make your eyebrow colour stay however it makes the eye-brow look a little like its a stick-on sticker cos the coat reflects light, sort of like a nail polish top-coat. Will not repurchase.

on 3/15/2005 7:31:00 AM

this is a little treasure i have found during my trip overseas. for years i had been having problem making my eyebrow makeup stay put. i cant put my hands or anything anywhere near my brows during the day otherwise it'd smear and i'll look like some old lady without her brow hair! disaster! so i always had to keep a brow pencil in my purse wherever i go. well... not anymore now that i have found this little gem! it really does make my brow makeup stay put all day long!!!!!! its so cheap, too (about US$6) and this little bottle will last you ages! definitely a keeper... im so glad i've found you =)

UPDATE (21 June 2008): well they don't seem to be selling this anymore? if they ever decided to bring this back i'll gladly repurchase this. continued >>

Popular Brows Products