November 28, 2014 | 1923 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Bali Bronzer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by joyluvsmakeup

I actually love this bronzer. VERY VERY pigmented!! Beautiful bronze color, and great for summer. OMG..sooo freaken CHEAP!! I think it only costs me like $3.00 with tax!!! Now the color stays on pretty good as long as you wear a primor, but worn alone, it may fade some. But being so cheap, I feel that it's worth the money if you are on a budget. The only thing is if you accidently drop it (like most compacts), it does break easily (like mine..BROKE)..lol..so now I have clumps of it, but I still use it because the color is so pretty! I even use it for eyeshadow. I will buy again but more careful on not dropping it for sure!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer! Its very pigmented and looks great on my cheeks. Its perfect for everyday use. The only thing I do not like is the packaging. Its kind of fragile, and can easily crack, but that's okay. It's reasonably priced, so you can buy another one if you need to.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by mizzjez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Natural looking colour with a bit of shimmer. Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2009 10:22:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

I love this bronzer! It's awesome, I use it almost everyday. I love the quality and color. I'm excited to try their new natural line of bronzers. I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by asr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE these bronzers...I have them in a dark/light shade for contour/highlight. So cheap, but nice buildable color. I am already pretty tan (NC42) so I use these on my cheeks/forehead/bridge of the nose to achieve an overall glow.

On my cheeks, I use a blush brush (from either EcoTools or the Body Shop) to create the contour. Everywhere else I use the Sonia Kashuk highlighting brush.

Very impressed for the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Smichaels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this bronzer!!! It doesn't look orange-y at all on my tanned skin and the "shimmer" effect doesn't make my skin look greasy either. I don't need to use much product and I get a great sun-kissed glow.

I 100% recommend this bronzer!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very coppery orange on me. It's certainly not a good bronzer for me, but I might find another use for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2009 1:42:00 AM More reviews by foxieq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

As many others have said, it would be perfect for a person with the right skin tone. Just not for me. It has a pretty shimmer that's not over-the-top, and the color isn't orange to me, but it's very pigmented and if you used it like a regular bronzer you'd look fake-baked. I use it super lightly to get just a tint of the pretty color. It was .99 for me at a sale, so no loss.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 9:22:00 PM More reviews by kenji2221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never bought a bronzer before but since this was on sale for $0.99 I decided to give it a try. I picked this one because it look pigmented enough to show up on my CCC skin. Anyways, I love this stuff. it's the perfect color and gives my cheeks definition and shimmer. I was so used to wearing blush which sometimes looked to obvious, but this bronzer is subtle yet noticeable. I liked this so much that I bought a second one today (had to stock up). I will definitely repurchas this whether it's $0.99 or $2.99!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2008 6:34:00 PM More reviews by ktu64

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow. I definitely picked up the wrong shade for me, because this turns me into a tangerine. SO ORANGE, and its "luminous", but I would just say it makes me shiny. It's not really shimmery, but it looks gross on me anyways. If only I'd picked up the right shade...

Oh well, it was only 3.50 or something. I think it would look nice on some people, just not me. And also. this is very, very pigmented.

The packaging is, well, crappy, as for the brush, but come on, its drugstore stuff. So yes, not buying this brand of bronzer again even though it is a nice texture, since none of these shades seem right for me at all.