DuWop Revolotion in Light

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Really beautiful on the skin and easy to apply. No streaking just a beautiful glow.

I don't really consider this a bronzer but the other one was listed here so I figure I'd make it easy to find.

I am PPP/LLL and have stayed away from self tanners for sometime now becuase they all make me look muddy or orange. This however is NOT a self-tanner!! It is just what is says a tinted moisturizer.
There is no orange or muddy tint to this at all. Just a beautiful flesh color with just a hint of shimmer.

You will still need to watch when you apply this around your knees or feet. You just need to blend and rub it in. No worries like w/a self tanner. I only put on one layer but I did try it before w/3 layers and it still looks great!! I let it dry for 10mins between layers.

This also does not smell icky! It has a wonderful light scent to it! It does not change smells throughout the day which is great for me because I always hated the smell of self-tanners.
This will wash offer when you shower. You will also want to wait until it is dry before putting on your clothesl,however, I have yet to have a problem with it and I hardly ever wait. You can move around and blend your arms and legs. Unlike self-tanners.

If you are looking for just a hint of color or something to even out your skin tone this is it!!

I did not try this on my face just because I have a fear of breaking out. I honestly don't know if it would but I would rather not take the chance.

I only gave this 4 lippies but that's just because of the price.

Popular Bronzers