Rimmel 60 Seconds Stars - 620 Star Studded

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/30/2012 7:11:00 PM

Star Studded is a sheer white base with multicoloured micro glitter, one coat gives the nails a subtle shine with just a bit of edge or you can apply over any polish to add some subtle glitter. Really does dry within the 60 secs too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Usually I french manicure my nails, but I was looking for something that showed off my nails but had that little extra something. This is where Rimmel came in! I think I picked this out because white is my favourite colour, and because it looked gorgeous in the bottle- I also knew it would look sheer and natural with a bit of sparkle. I applied one coat, and I was amazed. Not only could you see my nails, but there was a pearly, subtle sparkle to them when the light reflected off the shimmer. It was so subtle but beautiful that I fell in love with this polish instantly! Chipping occured after about 2 days, but it was so unnoticable that it wasn't even a factor. Also, the price was amazingly cheap- dirt cheap in fact! The polish really did dry in 60 seconds- by the time I had done all my nails I was ready to go! This polish is definatley an HG, I will be repurchasing without a doubt when I run out, and I'll be trying loads of other Rimmel polishes. Who knew such good polishes could be so cheap?

on 2/11/2006 7:31:00 PM

I love the way this looks on my fingers! And it's pretty idiot-proof to apply. Goes on very sheer, so if you make a mistake, it really doesn't show too much. I put only one coat of this on, and then go over it with Seche Vite. I have no idea how long it will last, but a small chip would hardly show. This is what I had hoped the Neutrogena nail enhancer would be...just a way to make my fingernails look a little more pretty. So far, so good!

on 3/13/2005 6:49:00 PM

This is just what I've been looking for in vain - I had to create my own. A sheer neutral-white frost polish with sparkle! While I'm mad over cute painted toes, I don't like colored nail polish on my older hands; I think it draws attention to the "texture" that has developed over the years and also it distracts from my jewelry and colored stone rings. I wear either the sheer sparkly polishes I've made, or clear with a white nail tip pencil (French Tip nails? I wore my nails like that in 1985-95...it's OVER already!!). Here I find a lovely polish that gives a clean, fresh look with a kick! Do use a topcoat otherwise you'll feel the glitter on the surface (Seche Vite products are my HG). This is better than my own creation! And I look forward to using it this summer. A definite repurchase!