July 29, 2014 | 1666 users online

Pressed Powders - Clinique - All Over Face Glow- Peach Glow

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by isab3la

i tried it for my eyes (lol) but it works fine.

i can't say (well, in my opinion) that it's good for blush, but it just gives you the glitters. you cant see the color after ward.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2008 8:03:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I would maybe buy this again. I compared it to my NARS Luster blush, I already had that blush so I'm swapping it and keeping this! It's a very rpetty peach shade and looks awesome like a little kiss of color for my cheeks. Also - the color seems really build-able. It's not as shimmery as the NARS Luster blush, and doesn't hae as much gold reflects - which I like...it's not got quite as much sheen (which makes my face look oily) as the NARS does.

So - all in all - this is a really nice alternative to NARS Luster.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2005 5:00:00 PM More reviews by LukkiChrm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This highlighter or sheer blush is a very beautiful color. It is a nude-pink wiht peach undertones and subtle shimmer. The shimmer is not over done, so it won't make you look like a disco reject- it will just give you more of a healthy glow. I am a NC 30, and this was more of a highlighter than a blush and the texture is silky, a lot softer than Clinique pressed blushes or NARS blushes. The last power is decent, I did not notice a fade, but I did not use the brush it was supplied with, I used a blush brush. I can see the resemblance between this and NARS Orgasm, but I'd say this has a lot less gold undertones in it than NARS does. All around another product I love from Clinique, and I am hoping they bring this back and not make it LE.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2005 7:49:00 PM More reviews by mhb133

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am the lone negative review here so far... I this made my skin look orange and the sparkles were too big for my taste. It's funny too, because I am not really cool toned, but I just couln't wear this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2005 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is very cute, and perfect for spring. On my neutral/warm LLL skin, it shows up as a sheer medium peach with glowy gold shimmer. It tones down the pink in my cheeks, but it's still sheer enough for my natural cheek color to show through. I think this is too dark for fair women to use all over. It works best as a blush, especially over bronzer. I love the silver, click to open compact.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2005 4:37:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I finally got my hands on this after hearing all the raves and am so glad i did. Peach Glow is a limited edition all over face glow/blush that comes in a large silver palette with mirror and retails for $20. I love this lightly dusted all over for a hint of color and shimmer but i like this even better as a blush. the perfect peachy pink blush for my nc30 light olive skintone. this brightens and gives a nice amount of color. I do admit that as a blush, i have to layer this on to get enough color. This is more peachy and less gold than Orgasm. I am glad i got this and really recommend this for warm skintones!
*update* i have also gotten this in the pink glow and its another winner. Its a nude pink shade that isnt too pink for my warm light olive NC30 complexion. Looks great on my cheeks and very natural. Really brightens. I love this shade too! winning product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2005 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Supa

Peach glow was always sold out at my local counters so I couldn't get my hands on these for a long time... and now that I did, it's my HG. I prefer this over my Nars Orgasm. I have fair skin and sometimes blush is a little too much for my day look. And this is perfect! It's not too pigmented (as it looks in the compact) so I can use it as a sheer blush and use the leftover to brush lightly all over my face. I wouldn't recommend using this as a "all over" product since you don't really want to look like a peach. But nevertheless, perfect blush/highlighter. Would definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2005 2:28:00 PM More reviews by beachkitty79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is wonderful! I think it looks like NARS Orgasm blush. I tried the Orgasm blush in Sephora, and liked it, but it contains ingredients that I was afraid would break me out. This doesn't have the pore clogging ingredients. It's also $2.50 cheaper, not that that's a huge difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2005 10:43:00 PM More reviews by BeautifElle

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE this Peach Glow! It is a compact peach powder with shimmer. I am usually tan, but am now moderately fair as it is March, and this just brightens my complexion so much! I use it like a bronzer, dusting it all over in the places the sun would naturally hit. It can also be used as a blush. The packaging is nice, as it comes in a silver compact (exactly like the regular Clinique eye quads) and it comes with a small brush which works if you are using it as an all-over face glow, but I would use a regular blush brush for blush application. I wish this wasn't limited edition.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2005 1:56:00 PM More reviews by pinkkunome

Peach Glow is this nice peachy-pinkish color w/ little gold sparkles that look like a lot in the compact but is actually very wearable on the skin. The lady actually recommended this as a blush but when I brought it home it did not have as much color as it looked like in the compact and it did not work out as a blush for me.. so I was kinda disappointed.. but it works well as just a face brightener and gives my skin this healthy glow (if applied correctly).. it comes w/ a little flat brush that you can sneak into the compact so you don't have to bring an extra brush for touch-ups.. i wouldn't buy this again simply cuz I don't usually wear powder and blush already gives me enough "face glow".. but the packaging is very nice (comes in this silver compact) w/ a mirror and it is a very nice product nonetheless..