November 22, 2014 | 1798 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Vinyl Lip - Surreal

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 11:27:00 AM More reviews by ambersun77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip gloss. OMG! I need to buy 2 at a time to make sure I don't run out. Smells good, sheer color to your lips and not sticky! I wish it would last longer, but I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by jkey2004

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great Product!! I love this lip gloss. I've tired many different ones and this color seems to look great on my fair skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2008 9:58:00 PM More reviews by peacegiraffe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had originally tried this in Snog after reading such great reviews on it and I loved the smell, and feel but the color just didn't look good on me so I decided to try it in Surreal. I love sheer pinks and after reading the two reviews on here I decided to give it a try! I absolutely love it. I'm not too into color and this was very sheer and pretty and sparkly. I love that it's not sticky! I'll definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2008 11:59:00 AM More reviews by butterflyaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought there would be more reviews on this color. It's a perfect sheer pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2005 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Anastasiya

Surreal (106) is a shimmery pink lipgloss a la Paris Hilton. Not really a cool toned or a warm toned one, I'd say it's a neutral pink which suits most skin tones. Looks kinda bright in the wand but goes on very sheer. Love the fruity smell of these Rimmel lipglosses!