August 1, 2014 | 1777 users online

Skincare - Face - Olay - Olay Vitamins Complete Multivitamin

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2005 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Karen1977

I've been using these for a little over a year now. Thought I'd add a rave for it, as my hair, skin, and nails have definitely improved since then. I even took these through the first half of my pregnancy(though I switched to pre-natals at 6 months for the extra iron).
My daughter turned out beautiful. Maybe these helped(*wink*).

I'll continue to buy these instead of the One-A-Day brand that I used to buy... especially since there's ALWAYS a $2.00(or more!) off coupon in the Sunday paper every week.
KIckass deal for a kickass vitamin. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2005 1:24:00 AM More reviews by soogar

This is a great product. I don't think it does anyting for your face, but taking a multivitamin is a health do and these are easier to swallow than Centrum.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2005 2:33:00 AM More reviews by rainedayz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been taking these about two weeks and I have noticed a big difference in my skin.The breakouts have stopped and my skin has a healthy look.It is smoother and just overall better.
The vitamins also make me feel better.I have more energy since starting these vitamins.