Wet 'n' Wild MegaEyes Shadow Duo in Diva Duo

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Very nice! I wore this everyday for two years until now that I'm going with juswt powder and mascara. Beautiful colors, nice shimmer, love it!

on 11/1/2005 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

awesome colors(especially the gold), make eyes pop. absolutly love it.

on 10/12/2005 2:11:00 PM

WOW! THanks wnw for putting these 2 shades together, b/c i would never have thought in one gazillion years to wear them together. I put the champange/gingerale looking one on the lid, and the sort of pinkish one over. they are very shimmery, the warmer one is sort of...i don't want to say sparkling, but something different than smooth shimmer. And it's kind of a strange quality, not very good, but different. So i guess i'll look for similar colors and try to recreate. what a bummer. i do like the packaging however. the lasting power is nil.

on 3/12/2005 10:28:00 PM

I was grubbing at Kmart w/ my "bf" when he was visiting from England - he was looking for Levi's to take back home - when I saw a sign at the Wet"n"Wild display: 25% off!? I HAD to have this! Two earthy glistening eye shadows; a ginger ale beige and a warm peach. Both are shimmery and lovely! The peach is warmer and darker than Naked. The beige is neutral and sparkles with a bit of gold. Both are much better applied wet to bring out the sparkle, which I LOVE! The applicator in these Duos is so cute and little! And useless...as these usually are, but to me that's a non-issue. I love the clear top that allows one to see the shades immediately; my only complaint is the annoying effort it requires to OPEN the little clear/navy plastic container! But I'll deal. This will be perfect for Spring!!! Go, look for it at a Wet"n"Wild display!!! Think PEACH/CORAL!