August 30, 2014 | 1746 users online

Treatments (Eye) - eb5 Vibrant Eyes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

Urea is not a carcinogen. It occurs naturally in the body. Google it.

This eye cream is fine, especially in the fridge and at $5.99. Good for depuffing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2006 11:14:00 AM More reviews by gerlygerl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

the ingredients looked so good, but the results were worse than expected.

after two nights of use, i woke up this morning to a huge red bump on my eyelid, near the crease. i must be allergic to something in this product, or it's given me milia.

at any rate, this contains both polyacrylamide and im. urea + triethalomine (carcinogens), so i wouldn't buy again, anyway.

for what it's worth - the gel is light, cooling, and soothing when applied. sinks right into skin. when pumping it onto my hand, i see pale blue glitter - but these little bits disappear on the skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2005 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Suki73

I am loving this eye gel. I picked it up at TJ Maxx for a mere $5.99 and it has turned out to be another terrific spontaneous purchase. I get puffy allergy eyes and have tried many eye gels and creams and I really see a difference after using this item. I keep mine in the fridge and use it in the morning and use a richer eye cream at night. It is soothing and dries to a non-sticky finish, and comes in a hygenic pump. There is a generous amount of product; I have used this daily for three months and have made only a slight dent in the bottle. The only thing I dislike is that it accentuates dryness under the eyes without a moisturizing concealer. I would purchase again; not sure if I'd pay full price because I tend to try new things. But, for the discounted price, this eye gel is simply fabulous.