December 22, 2014 | 1729 users online

Moisturizers - Dove - Fresh Radiance Anti-aging Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2006 3:52:00 PM More reviews by anniele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic moisturizer! I was chagrined to see the previous viewer say that this item has been discontinued! Surely it cannot have been out for more than a year! I went to the Dove site to see if it was still listed, and it is not :( However, I was just at my Target the other day and there were still several bottles sitting there with the rest of the Dove products. Perhaps it's time to stock up! Anyway, this is a great moisturizer. When I first put it on my face, I was shocked at how slippery it was, and I thought that it would never do for my oily skin. However, after a couple of seconds, this stuff sinks right in and my skin feels great! I also like that the Paula's Choice website gave this item such a great review - in fact, it was the reason that I purchased it in the first place. I'm devastated that they're discontinuing it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2006 1:49:00 PM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this about a month ago at Big Lots for a couple of dollars. I have acne prone skin and this didn't make me break out. It moisturized my skin really well. I haven't had dry skin sense I started using this product! I would buy it again but I like trying different moisturizers. I like that it had SPF 15 in it but it doesn't feel heavy. I'm not sure about the nozzle pump. I do like it but I'm wondering how much product will be left over after the pump can't pump anymore! Overall, it's one of the best moisturizers I have tried for such a low price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2006 4:14:00 PM More reviews by heathertasker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product. I have dry skin that gets drier to the point of flaking in the winter. In the past, heavy creams like Nivea relieved the dryness, but left my face greasy but moisturizers targeted to the face like Olay left me flaky. This lotion was the solution to both problems. Plus, not only did my boyfriend tell me I looked "fresh-faced" after the first use, several friends have also commented on my skin since. That's the best endorsement for a product--ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2006 10:20:00 PM More reviews by MerryBerriesNCherries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this! I switched to it from Olay Complete for normal skin because my face has gotten drier it seems and no matter how much Olay I used it still felt tight, not flakey though. I did get flakes with Olay last winter though. I like this alot better, it's much thicker but not so much so that makeup slides off. It leaves my face feeling smooth and moisturized. I don't notice a scent really, and the sparkle is only noticeable on my hands after I apply it, I don't ever see it on my face. I hope they never DC this, I've been looking for something that works this well for me for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2006 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Snackmeister

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Huh. I'm surprised by the reviews on this, but my skin is perhaps the perfect target for this moisturizer--average to oily, beginning to show signs of aging. I don't find this moisturizer to be greasy at all--as a matter of fact, I think it's very light, even lighter-feeling than the Olay 7x stuff I used before this. I certainly like this better because I think it leaves my skin feeling fresher and softer. The nozzle-less pump doesn't bother me at all--I think it's kind of cool.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2005 7:55:00 AM More reviews by LaurieAnne

I'm a product snob, but this is better than any moisturizer ever. And I normally hate dove's stuff, even their new stuff. But they have a couple great products. Seriously, read the ingredients on this. And not only the amazing antioxidants like the viamins, green tea extract, grape seed extract, and pomegranate extract, but the moisturizers are so high end and rare because usually a product either tends to be really light or really heavy, and this one has high end moisturizers thats right in the middle - deeply moisturizing, but light feeling and non greasy, calming, and doesn't clog pores. I have sensitive skin, with bad acne, that tends to be dry, and I use Rx acne meds. This is absolutely perfect for me. It also has uva/uvb sunscreen, and the ingredients are protected in this day version in a pump style bottle. Perfect, HG.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2005 4:25:00 PM More reviews by tiniree

While I have always been fairly happy with Dove products, I have to say I was very disappointed with this product. Like another reveiwer, I have learned (now) to stay clear of anything that says, "brightens" the skin. Who needs frosted eye shadow on the entire face?

I have combo skin and found that this lotion left my "normal" areas feeling greasy and my oily areas horrible. The worst part of this product though is the overwhelming fragrance. The perfume used in this product is way too overpowering for me to put all over my face/neck.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2005 4:18:00 PM More reviews by indychic

I like this moisturizer. I have acne prone combo skin and while I cannot use it in these hot humid months, it's very nice for winter. Lots of antioxidants, with many high on the ingredient list, plus zinc for broad spectrum protection. It's definetly not as light as Olay Complete, which provides pretty much no moisture to my skin, however, I think it feels very soothing. Glycerin is the second or third ingredient, which I'm guessing is what keeps the lotion feeling dewy rather than matte as it is a humectant & draws moisture to the skin. This could also make it seem greasy in high humidity - but I have this issue with most SPF moisturizers in the summer. I didn't have any problems with the pump and am actully glad to have an airless pump container to protect the antioxidants. I will buy again when winter comes around.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2005 11:37:00 AM More reviews by mkdandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this because I trust Dove products to be more or less on the safe side. I think the words "fresh radiance" and the fact that there were lots of anti-oxidants in it suckered me into buying it. Have to say that on my combo/oily skin, it left me looking shiny, shiny, shiny. I didn't moisturized, I just felt ...oily?? I was hoping it would be more matte looking but maybe it's for dryer skins? But, nonetheless, I was quite disappointed. It just wasn't for me. I'll stick with my Oil of Olay Complete for now.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2005 5:36:00 PM More reviews by beast

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm glad I can return this to CVS, because it is not good. The dispenser feels and sounds funny, and I bet it will clog. It is thick and difficult to spread. It doesn't dry down nicely, but leaves a thick feeling that is somewhere between greasy and gummy. And, it made my face tickle! I've washed it off, and I still tickle. Yeesh.