Crest Whitening Plus Scope Toothpaste

4.3

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%) (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion) (Anticavity Toothpaste) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, PEG 6, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Alcohol (1.14%), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer 956, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Cetyl Pyridinium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Domiphen Bromide (.0002 wt%), Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really like this toothpaste and I would definitely consider repurchasing it. I think it had a great minty flavor that was strong but not overly strong. It gave me fresh breath that lasted for a while. Overall, I give it a thumbs up.

on 1/23/2013 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My teeth are clean when i use this.

on 12/23/2012 9:59:00 PM

It was OK, but the freshness lasted for maybe an hour at most and I never felt really clean.

on 1/6/2012 11:01:00 AM

I used this toothpaste all the time with great results. Recently I went to buy more and saw it was now labeled as "Crest COMPLETE Whitening plus Scope". I didn't think anything of it at the time but ever since I started using it I've had horrible dry mouth and the sides of my mouth have been peeling. Maybe it's just a coincidence? I plan to stop using it to see if it is the culprit.

on 11/28/2011 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This seems like an average toothpaste to me. Tastes fine. Ironically, I wake up with the worst morning breath when using this at night. Even my husband noticed. The freshness certainly doesn't last for me. Would not repurchase.

Edit: After switching to a fluoride/SLS free toothpaste, I realized that this was the cause of my mouth sores. I used it randomly when I ran out of my other toothpaste, and I instantly got a sore, and the insides of my lips and cheeks peeled! YUCK! So glad I switched.

on 11/18/2011 8:07:00 PM

Do you have chin acne? It could be your toothpaste; I am terribly allergic to all fluoride toothpastes. I suggest if you regularly get acne on your chin, you try a non-fluoride toothpaste. This stuff is totally toxic!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Wow, so I see my favorite toothpaste being reviewed and I also think it's the best!! :) Simply put, this is soooooo much better than other brands I've tried. Great at whitening without having to use the annoying white strips, keeps breath super fresh, tastes great, leaves teeth feeling super clean, slick and smooth. Love, love, love. It tastes great thanks to the scope but it's overly hot tasting which I love. Awesome toothpaste, it's by far my fave! Can't wait to use it tonight actually! haha

on 9/16/2010 4:26:00 PM

This is my regular go to toothpaste because it does everything a toothpaste should well, and keeps teeth white . I have naturaly oddly white teath that don't really yellow ever, but they can grey and dull slightly, but using this toothpaste and rinsing occasionaly with hp keeps that away. I've tried other whitening toothpastes arm and hammer, colgate, pearl drops and even more expensive crest whitening ones like vivid white and vivid white night and i defintley notice a difference when using them , my smile doesnt look as bright as it does with this! which is funny because this is probably the cheapest out of all of them. I just wish it came with a flip top , I allways loose the tops

on 8/8/2010 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This would be my HG toothpaste if they made a sensitive version! I find the freshness really lasts, but (like everything else on my body these days) my teeth are sensitive so I can't use it for long.

on 9/13/2009 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is an awesome toothpaste that brightens my smile. I also enjoy the refreshing taste.

Popular Other Products