July 29, 2014 | 1840 users online

Other - Crest - Whitening Plus Scope Toothpaste

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by HeartofanElephant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this toothpaste and I would definitely consider repurchasing it. I think it had a great minty flavor that was strong but not overly strong. It gave me fresh breath that lasted for a while. Overall, I give it a thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by twistlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

My teeth are clean when i use this.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by chloebyoung

It was OK, but the freshness lasted for maybe an hour at most and I never felt really clean.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by lll0905

I used this toothpaste all the time with great results. Recently I went to buy more and saw it was now labeled as "Crest COMPLETE Whitening plus Scope". I didn't think anything of it at the time but ever since I started using it I've had horrible dry mouth and the sides of my mouth have been peeling. Maybe it's just a coincidence? I plan to stop using it to see if it is the culprit.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by theparsley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This seems like an average toothpaste to me. Tastes fine. Ironically, I wake up with the worst morning breath when using this at night. Even my husband noticed. The freshness certainly doesn't last for me. Would not repurchase.

Edit: After switching to a fluoride/SLS free toothpaste, I realized that this was the cause of my mouth sores. I used it randomly when I ran out of my other toothpaste, and I instantly got a sore, and the insides of my lips and cheeks peeled! YUCK! So glad I switched.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by SadSadie

Do you have chin acne? It could be your toothpaste; I am terribly allergic to all fluoride toothpastes. I suggest if you regularly get acne on your chin, you try a non-fluoride toothpaste. This stuff is totally toxic!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by RobsGirl4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow, so I see my favorite toothpaste being reviewed and I also think it's the best!! :) Simply put, this is soooooo much better than other brands I've tried. Great at whitening without having to use the annoying white strips, keeps breath super fresh, tastes great, leaves teeth feeling super clean, slick and smooth. Love, love, love. It tastes great thanks to the scope but it's overly hot tasting which I love. Awesome toothpaste, it's by far my fave! Can't wait to use it tonight actually! haha

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by sarahlen

This is my regular go to toothpaste because it does everything a toothpaste should well, and keeps teeth white . I have naturaly oddly white teath that don't really yellow ever, but they can grey and dull slightly, but using this toothpaste and rinsing occasionaly with hp keeps that away. I've tried other whitening toothpastes arm and hammer, colgate, pearl drops and even more expensive crest whitening ones like vivid white and vivid white night and i defintley notice a difference when using them , my smile doesnt look as bright as it does with this! which is funny because this is probably the cheapest out of all of them. I just wish it came with a flip top , I allways loose the tops

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

This would be my HG toothpaste if they made a sensitive version! I find the freshness really lasts, but (like everything else on my body these days) my teeth are sensitive so I can't use it for long.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Calitia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome toothpaste that brightens my smile. I also enjoy the refreshing taste.