October 30, 2014 | 1696 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Lip Sorbet in Raspberry

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2006 11:22:00 AM More reviews by heavenz_desire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got a smaller size of this in the Midnight Snack Kit, so I can't tell you how big it is, unfortunately. It has a cooling sensation on your lips, but it's very subtle so unless you have really sensitive lips, it's not a big deal. The smell is a very faint raspberry-minty scent. The texture of this gloss is very slick and smooth, however, it encourages clumping on your lips with dead skin (exfoliation is necessary). I find this gloss dries a bit. As for the colour, it's a very sheer glossy pinky tint, hardly noticeable. This gloss tastes funny. It's not delicious. I like the packaging because the squeeze tube is very simple to use and fuss-free. A downside to te packaging is how loose the thingy that covers the hole (the spiky thing attached to the lid) is. It nearl got stuck into the hole.
Moms, this stuff is appropriate for your 13 year old. I don't think you'd find this useful, really.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2005 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Penguin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is beautiful but I don't care for the heaviness and the minty feel and scent. Unfortunately, this wasn't for me. Now if only I could find the color in a lighter formula...ah the search goes on.