September 21, 2014 | 1150 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Perfectionist CP Plus with Poly-Collagen Peptides

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 8:48:00 AM More reviews by beginning11

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Loved this product....after using for a month lines fade.....undereye dark circles are going away and crows feet minimizing...thank you estee lauder!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by 247swimchick9

I loved this product so much and was so surprised to see all the low ratings. This product is awesome. It helped my skin tremendously! I have red, sensitive, and acne-prone skin, and this worked so well. For one, this helped as an anti-redness serum, it smoothed my large pores, it evened my skin tone, it didnt break me out what so ever, and it doesnt feel thick and sticky like many serums do. All in all a great serum/moisturizer that is fantastic for all skin types. The ONLY downside to this serum, is the price. This serum costs $80 which I think is very expensive. But if this will ever go on sale I will most definitely buy this again without hesitation, and I might even buy it again even if it doesnt go on sale.SAVE UP and give it a try...or go to macys and try the tester!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 8:17:00 AM More reviews by crazyskin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am now on my third bottle and this is def my HG product. It goes on your face and it covers up EVERYTHING.. Every pore ever imperfection is smoothed over. It also makes my skin super soft. I am not sure what it does for wrinkles but for everything else it is amazing. I can't live without this product. After my first bottle I didn't see any difference in my wrinkles so I went and triend another product that was all the rage and that is when I noticed what an amazing prodcut this EL is. This was my first experience with EL (not perfume related).. LOVE IT..

The only downside to me is that the little tube inside does not reach all the way to the bottom so when you get to low you have to just open the jar and extract the serum that way.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by VonLeuschner

I have no doubt that this serum is full of things that are very good for your skin. The problem is, as other reviewers have stated, its like slathering pure silicone all over your face. I don't really like the feeling I get from this serum....my skin feels smooth, but dry and smothered.....additionally, after a weeks use, I developed lots of little pimples....I kept using it until I just couldn't justify it any more, I looked dreadful! All the pimples cleared up within a week of me stopping using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2009 4:03:00 AM More reviews by goodatheart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Everytime I use this serum, it dries out my skin and gives small pimples on over my face. I really want to love it, but this product irritates my skin. I think that it contains too much silicone which can clog pore. I have to stop using it permanently :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by GypsyCruiser

I have been using this product for a week. I can already see the wrinkles disappearing. I did not have that many but I didn't like what I saw.

Yes, it is very pricy but, IMHO, well worth the high cost. A little goes a long way too.

I really like the texture and feel of of this treatment. I use it undr my moisturizer every day. My skin soaks it right in and is not at all greasy.

My face looks so much more brighter and smoother.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by bren81

My mom bought me the big 100ml at the duty free on her trip. I have the renewed version in the dark purple glass bottle. This creates a smooth base maily because of the silicone in the serum I think. I usually try to stay away from anything with silicone it them but this one doesn't create any bad breakouts for me so far. I actually received many compliments on my complexion since i've been using this serum. I stopped using this for about 3 months when I bought skin care products from AP and CdP but now that I ran out of those serums, I'm back on it and so far I like the results. It smoothes my skin (very silky), doesn't really even out the skintone or dramatically brighten my old acne scars. But I think it gradually improves the overall complexion. I don't think I will repurchase because I would like to try new things and this is out of my budget range right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 1:56:00 PM More reviews by cutepoms

I've used this product for a couple months now. So far this product does deliver what it claims. The lotion is not greasy, which is a plus. My skin is really soft after using this. Also, it does reduce the pore size. I would definitely repurchase, once i've used up the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2009 4:12:00 AM More reviews by sayakka

i have been using this purple tint serum for a week, and i really see changes on the fine lines and dryness i was concerned about. this does contain skin brightening particles and fragrance, work great under mkup. i am holding back my judgement after a few months use.but so far, so good.
    Edit: okie, i will not rebuy this because it stop improving my skin after a month. i think this is the best it can do to my skin..C/P value isn't justified.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2009 1:02:00 PM More reviews by rbyars1

Beware Acne prones! Not only is this product chock full of silicones but it also contains Wheat Germ, which is very high on the comodegenic scale. I unfortunately found out the hard way that this product was not for me and now I have an expensive bottle of product that is too late to return so it sits unused collecting dust in my product "graveyard". bummer....

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No