Make Up For Ever All Brushes

3.2

on 9/13/2012 1:32:00 AM

I bought a sculpting brush 25S. Price was expensive. I bought this from Sephora because I want a contouring brush. This brush fails, seriously. First the hairs didn't fall off now every time I wash it the hairs just fall off. I have never had this experience with any brushes, even the eco tools brush or sigma brush. I bought this because I went to the counter and the BA teaching me how to contouring my face and I ended up buy this brush and the sculpting kit and now I regret it. I just hate myself from being so stupid to buy it. Such a disappointed experience. Do not buy this brush. When I used it now I feel it scratchy and itchy. Never buy MUFE brushes.

on 5/16/2011 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought a foundation brush...price was expensive.....however, i think it is overrated, the hair on the brush kept dropping off. I bought this from the local sephora and it should not be faked. i should have sticked to MAC instead.

on 1/18/2011 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I've tried every MUFE brushes since I work with them at Sephora and I have to say I wouldn't sleep well untill I got all of them at home.

At the beginning they seem little bit expensive but I can say they're actually not, having in count the best price-quality relationship I've ever seen... I'm sure my kabuki brush and my HD Complexion 35N they're gonna last forever :)

on 12/10/2009 7:25:00 AM

I really love MUFE brushes. They are all made in France, and it's a good alternative to MAC brushes. Lot's of unique shapes that I would guess Dany Sanz herself uses.

Top picks: 8N cream blush brush - good for liquid foundation. 30N HD brush - good for general foundations, paddle shaped.

I bought 4 brushes since the counter had s discount. I bought a BB 15 - travelling powder/blush brush,3 eyshadow brushes - 12s, 16s & 18s.All made in france with wooden handles and natural bristles.

The traveling brush had a shorter handle and was lovely to use except for-the shedding. it shed like crazy. when i wash it there's this brownish dye that not only looks disgusting, i think it stripped the bristles of colour-the bristles arent evenly coloured! the brush is supposed to be made of goat hair but after a couple of washes, it became scratchy (so unlike my asquirrel goat kabuki!) like a cheap set of gwp brushes i received from EL years ago (& this set din even shed like the MUFE one)! & i paid AUD$35 for the crappy brush!

So far i regretted buying the travelling bursh and regretted not buying double for the eyshadow brushes since they were going for half price!See their individual reviews.
Wont hestiate to purchase more brushes from the regular range in the future. continued >>

Popular Makeup Brushes