October 20, 2014 | 1954 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - liplights in tiger eye

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2002 11:45:00 AM More reviews by proggoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this and several other Liplights colors at the Company Outlet store. They had a sale, $10 each, buy 2 get 2 free. At that price, I'd buy this again! At regular price, I probably wouldn't.

This reminds me a lot of the L'Oreal Rouge Pulp, although the Liplights are a pot gloss and Rouge Pulp is a wand gloss. Same consistency, same light perfumed fragrance, same liquid lipstick finish. I like Rouge Pulp, so for me, these are good qualities. The only downside is that the liquid lipstick is very moisturizing, which can make any small dead skin flakes peel off even more. On smooth lips I have no problems.

Tiger eye is sheer going on and would look good on darker skin tones by itself, or on top of other lipsticks for lighter-toned skin. It is a very dark brown coffee color with slight gold shimmer.

My favorite color is Heatwave, a very sheer orangey-red with slight gold shimmer. A great "my lips but better" color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2001 10:07:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice sheer gloss. Tiger Eye is a dark brown color but it looks sheer on. Decent staying power and good texture. My only rant is the price.