July 29, 2014 | 2067 users online

Bath Treatments - C.O. Bigelow - Mustard Soak

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2005 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Amye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this tonight and wanted to check to see what others thought. I love it. I mixed with the CO Bigelow bath liquid for colds b/c I have been under the weather for a week. Let me tell you, my muscles feel great! I feel like I had a masssge. What's more I did an experiment w/out even knowing it. I only soaked the bottom part of my body b/c I had just colored my hair and my bottom half feels great while my top is still carrying tension. I will try to soak everything next time!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2005 9:35:00 PM More reviews by modgrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this bath! It smells like eucalyptus! I would put this product in the same catagory as the Fresh Sake Bath! They are both detoxifying sweat baths and both very relaxing and muscle warming. Great product at a good price! Doesn't smell like mustard at all to me- I hate mustard! I like the yellow water, something different? Just doen't dip your hair in it! I had mustard flecks in my hair!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2005 1:44:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

While I didn't see anything miraculous with this product (bear in mind I only used it once), it did completely relax me, which is a small feat in itself. The smell is herbal and as the reviewer below said, it does turn your water yellow. I may purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2005 4:24:00 PM More reviews by AnchorsAway

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this detoxifying soak at Bath and Body Works. I really enjoy it. It has a unique smell that opens up my sinuses and makes me feel cool all over. Luckily, the Mustard smell does not linger on your skin. Also, be prepared for yellow bath water! Still, a great product.