August 22, 2014 | 1897 users online

Lip Gloss - Sephora - Flower Pots in Rose

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2005 6:18:00 AM More reviews by bunnypie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this sweet lovely cool-pink lip gloss from my friend which comes from Canada, and they have Sephora shops there, and everywhere, except not in Germany :( So she got that from there. the packaging of it is so very neat, I like it very much, but I like the texture and color of this gloss very much as well. You can apply it so easily with your finger tips or with a brush if you wish, and the lasting power is pretty long too. It also has a nice sweet decent smell. This pink gloss goes good with any pinkish eyeshadows or blushes, but also with smokey eyes, since it is a rather cool tone and gives a sexy shimmering shine. Very lovely product, and I am glad to have it. When it is all and I am in a town with a Sephora shop, then I would love to buy it :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2005 2:38:00 PM More reviews by countesscocofang

I love this shade. It's a wonderful bubble gum pink with lots and lots of shimmer. It goes on a more frosty, toned down pink. The only thing that I don't like about this gloss is the fact that the pot is so damn hard to open. As soon as I got it, I spent at least 5 minutes trying to figure out how to open it. I kind of didn't like the smell when I first got it (reminded me of crayons) and now I like the smell, it smells sort of like salt water taffy. All in all, a great buy.