October 20, 2014 | 1484 users online

Lip Treatments - Lancome - sweet balm- lait fraise

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by steffi23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i was very pleased with this product i just love the yummy taste of it on my lips!! and my lips felt really creamy and soft afterwards!! i think the colour is amazing to as i'm a brunette with green eyes i think it goes well although this colour may not suit everybody. i will defiantly repurchase this if lancome made more!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by lou4k6

I got this product at my local superdrug store for a bargain price of 3.99 pounds! I have tanned skin, brown/black hair and brown eyes. I agree with other MUA users that it is light and milky colour, but it has a gorgeous fragrance, and taste lol! Rasberries and fruity! Yum! I found out it looks nice if you apply quite thinly. Its definitely very moisturising, and use this as a lipgloss as well as balm. I would buy this again if i ever run out! Thats if i could get hold of it, dunno whether lancome still produce it?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2007 4:06:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all, I love the scent of this lip balm! And it is very moisturizing and nice to the lips. However, the color is not good! It makes the lips look white and milky, and the white goes on unevenly on top of it. Not a look you want when going out in public. So this is a lip balm I apply in the evening before going to bed or when I am home alone. I would never wear it before going out in public. Because of that reason the lip balm is quite pricey considering you can only wear it when you are at home alone. Therefore I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2006 6:24:00 AM More reviews by kian

This is an ok lipbalm, but it makes yout lips look horrible! It's too white, and highlights every little flake on your lips. So use it only at home..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2006 12:16:00 AM More reviews by angelenvy

Light, sheer but still a pretty, muted shade of pink. Might be a little too light for some with darker complexions. Looks great with green eyes/brunette with PPP. Less glossy, and more balmy which I like. Smells sweet. Does NOT dry out lips like MAC nada does. Moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2006 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Lyssie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Mmm lovely. Smells so sweet like berries and is definitely moisturizing, it feels more like lipgloss to me instead of lip balm though. If you were quite tan with perfect skin this would look great going out, like those singers with light milky pink perfect lips. I think it's funny how on the box it says: Hydration: hydrates and nourishes dried lips. Beauty: gives lips a hint of shiny colour. Pleasure: deliciously fragranced. Hydration, beauty AND pleasure? Wow - It sounds like the perfect lipgloss! It has one of those round tipped applicators instead of the slanted types like Juicy Tubes though. But it's okay, since you wouldnt have to use this much, just when your lips were quite dried. It kinda highlights that icky dead skin you get on your lips when you do have chapped lips and then over moisturize - If you wanted to wear this out you would have to completely exfoliate your lips and put a lipbalm like chapstick under it. But I love it and would buy it again if I ever ran out :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2006 9:14:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

mmm, i like this. smells yummy, like fragrent raspberries, but not strawberries. has no taste, but it works really well as a moisterizer. doesnt dry out my lips at all, and leaves a hint of color. i give it four lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2005 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Lancomeadict

=) Finally! it has arrived to my country! So happy about it, just what I was looking for, A LIP MOISTURIZER, mmmm yummy. I'm constantly looking for a product that can heal my creaking lips, well I just love the way my lips feel now with this one. Though it is true the colour is too light and I have to use a juicy tube above. Anyway, as I wasn't expecting this product to be make-up but rather TREATMENT, I'm glad I bought it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2005 10:52:00 AM More reviews by laureg

i was lemming this so badly since it's come out in the spring/05 campaign. well, i bought it yesterday and am quite disappointed. i expected a nice, milky/semi-sheer pink lip balm from trying the tester. once on, sweet balm in lait fraise is thin, yet waxy- and pretty much evaporates right off your lips in minutes. it also applies as a very chalky-looking whitish color that very few people could pull off wearing in public, and made me look like i had corpse lips. the flavor isn't all that bad, but has a distinctly synthetic strawberry smell/taste. this is going back. too bad- i had such high hopes for this product, but for $22.50 CAD it is definitely not worth the $$.