July 26, 2014 | 1915 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Tinted Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It seems people love these or hate them! For me I LOVE them! They are sticky yes but thats why they last so long on your lips!!! I can get a few hours of wear with the mac lipglass while the ds brands barely last 10 mins. There is lots of color too which is great...and many shades :)
I dont think they are that expensive...I can spend 15 dollars buying ds glosses over and over again or I can buy a mac lipglass that will last me for months (still have the one I bought in july 2012!).
Love!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticjunky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I agree with the people that say it is thick, goopy, sticky, ect. It is indeed all of those things. If you are like me however and you can deal with those things as long as it stays on for longer than 5 minutes and is super shiny than it is all worth it. The shine is pretty great and I think the reason it is so sticky is because it stays on for a long time unlike most other lip glosses that I've used. Usually, you take a sip of coffee and it is gone. This stuff will last through coffee, smoking, talking, ect. Again though, it's not smooth & light, if that's what you want, do not get this. Very heavy and pretty sticky.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by eribear23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ugh, I hate this product so much. I initally bought it in C-thru and liked the sheer shine of it, but it is so darned goopy and if you're like me and use a lot of different glosses, after a couple of weeks, it gets like tar in the tube- super thick and even more goopy than before. It smells weird after a few weeks too. I tossed a couple of tubes and will never go back to this. I would never even think of kissing someone with this on either. Way too sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by jnbaisden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really want to kick myself for waiting so long to try these glosses! They are the absolute best! The color range is phenomenal and price is perfect compared to other high-end brands. I'm a gloss girl who likes my color and shine in one step instead of using lipstick as a middle man, so I appreciate that these glosses actually show up on my pigmented lips! They are also moisturizing and last forever once applied to the lips! Some people find them overly sticky, but I think they are comfortable to wear and I like how they adhere to the lips and stay where I apply them. They have quickly become my favorite glosses since I tried my first one earlier this year. I've already managed to collect 5 with my eye on a few more! They are everything I want in a gloss, and I am seriously considering getting rid of all my other glosses and sticking with these exclusively! Great product that I will continue to buy over and over again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

Love these glosses! So many colors to choose from, and it really lasts on your lips. I don't really mind the sticky factor especially if that's what makes it last on my lips. I love the high shine finish as well as the affordable price for the quality. My favorite lipglass is Nymphette. It's a gorgeous medium pink with gold shimmers. It looks amazing when my skin is tanned, and I always have one in my purse with me. Love lipglasses! Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love MACís tinted lipglasses. They have fantastic lasting power and are super shiny. They are also a huge man magnet. I always get hit on more when I use MACís lipglasses. They have huge selection in their permanent line and are always releasing limited edition shades, so even more to choose from. Depending on the shade, they can be sheer or opaque, so there is something for everyone. My favorites are Viva Glam Gaga 2 and Florabundance. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by XOXBunniezzXOX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm a huge fan of MAC. And I'm a total lip gloss junkie, my favourite one is in St.Germain. It gives you a nice gloss, long lasting, and a very wide selection of colours! The forumla isn't sticky, so I really like these. I really recommend them!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 7:13:00 AM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Its very sticky, but the colours are very opaque. I like the scent too. I only have one so far, and that'd Force of Love from the Chen Man collection. But that colour is gorgeous, and wearing it alone can already make your lips stand out! I'll be buying more, even though I don't like lip glosses!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Newyearsgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Pink Lemonade, and I like it. I do wish I'd gotten one of the slightly
lighter colors, but that's only because it's such a vibrant pink. It looks just like its
shown on the MAC website, but I went by another pic. Next time, I think I'll get Florabundance or a color similar to it. When you want to buy one of these, GO BY THE PICS ON MAC'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE! Other than that, it's nice! I like how pigmented they are, and how they aren't shimmery...that alone makes them different from most glosses. It's also nice that they smell like a vanilla cupcake or a sugar cookie, and that have a sponge applicator that works pretty well. They're also easy to use as little or as much as you want, but beware if you use a lot-it will be sticky. As others have said, it sticks to your hair. That only happened to me once though, when I used a lot. Go for a minimal shine or thicker look and you should be okay. I think I'll definitely get it again though...I haven't found such a nice, there-but-not-shimmery-or-glittery, believable-but-not-too-gaudy lip gloss in my life!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by ayalalaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought these as a cheaper alternative to Nars lipglosses. I love Nars! I wear Florabundance on top of Nars Honolulu Honey and Pink Fade on top of Nars Roman Holiday. They really give the finishing look. I love the pigments of Mac lipglasses to the point that they are the only gloss that I will wear. It even has a pleasant sweet smell to it that's not overwhelming. I don't notice the smell once it is on my lips. It is really sticky but I don't mind that much, unless my hair gets stuck in it (GROSS). It's also runny in my opinion which I do not like.