July 30, 2014 | 1458 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Diva Fabulous Sparkle Spray

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love anything that sparkles or shimmers. So I had to give this a try. This stuff is amazing. Leaves beautiful gold sparkles that look soooo good. It also has a really nice smell as well. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2008 5:23:00 PM More reviews by EmmaJohnson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wow this stuff is pretty good! it comes in this adorable metallic pink container. so pretty! there's a little marble in there so you obviously have to shake it well before you use it. so anyone who says they couldn't see the glitter obviously isn't shaking it enough. on my hair it looks great. it's subtle, tiny pieces of glitter that if used correctly are spread evenly on your hair. it doesn't look trashy or overdone. it just looks cute. and it's an instant pick-me-up knowing that you're wearing glitter in your hair, right? it's really nice and i might buy it again. =]

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2007 5:13:00 AM More reviews by chocolattherapy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not sure if this is the hairspray I mean, because it has Dutch names in the NL.

This revieuw is for Got2B oogverblindend shine hairspray (an big, pink, hairspraycan)

I love the hairspray. Is not too strong and does not make my hair 'freeze' The smell is lovely, I think it is almond with coconut or so.
Only the promised supershine effect is not so convinsing. But maybe because I don't use a lot of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2007 1:18:00 AM More reviews by 1hotredhead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product just for the hell of it-I was having a pretty crappy day and needed a little pick-me-up. The pretty metallic pink bottle and the name reached out and grabbed my attention. I love sparkly, glittery things so why not?! It gives a very fine, silvery iridescent glitter effect-not big, cheap, trashy-looking glitter that globs up. It is noticable, but not in a bad way at all. It looks very pretty in low lighting like a romantic restaurant or in bars or clubs. I wear it when I'm going out at night. I took off one lippie because I had to use a lot of it before I could see the glitter. At first I was afraid the smell would ruin my perfume; but it went away as soon as it dried. It actually has a good scent, unlike some sprays; and it didn't flake off of my hair very much. Overall a really good product if you like glitter but don't want to look like a Vegas showgirl! I'll definately buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2006 10:18:00 AM More reviews by after__eight

I absolutely love this stuff so much! It's pretty much a hairspray and sparkle spray in one. It smell's like any other sparkle spray but the glitter is very fine and spreads evenly over your hair. It's not "heavy" glitter so if you like glitter and hairspray but don't like tons of it on your hair this is great for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2005 2:15:00 PM More reviews by PiercedChik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim at CVS, used it once and returned it. It's not that I didn't like it, but I'm getting too old for that much glitter. It looked nice in my hair, went on evenly and didn't flake off very much. It would be good for a special occasion, just not my thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2005 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Mambar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this on my bf's mohawk in the drugstore and it really does give a nice all-over glitter effect. Unlike the previous reviewer, it sprayed evenly. It also wasn't gaudy, which is good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2005 1:30:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I saw this metallic pink can of 'Diva Fabulous Sparkle Spray' (on sale no less), I had to check it out. I think the Schwarzkopf name now appearing on these got2be products had a role in the allure as well...
As soon as I got home, I had to try it out. I knew right away by the sound of the 'marble' in the can that you had to shake it very well first. I think this is really nice! The 'glitter' is extremely fine and subtle. You may not see it in regular lighting, but on closer inspection, there it is. Under sunlight or candlelight it would be more obvious. Nothing chunky or gawdy here. This would be nice for a night out or even a wedding. The scent if a fresh floral fruity mix. Not too strong either.
You could really even use this to add a bit of sparkle to your bod. Spray it first on your arm to 'see' the micro-glitter and then realize this works for skin as well and feels like nothing on.
Not something I'd use on a regular basis, but a nice touch for special occasions. If I ran out, I would by this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2005 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE glitter, I was so excited when I saw this, I couldn't wait to spray it in my hair. If this had worked it would have been a product that I could not have lived w/out. I was very disappointed when I tried to spray glitter in my hair and nothing came out, I saw one silver glitter on the tip of my finger and that was it. I kept spraying and spraying until the room smelled of fumes. It seems very toxic, my bathroom smelled so bad I couldn't go in for about an hour, and after all that no glitter in my hair. :-( will never re-buy.