April 21, 2014 | 1878 users online

Foundations - MAC - Hyper Real Bronze Reflections

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

Bronze Reflections is a gold infused soft bronze that mixed with my regular foundation, delivers the ultimate healthy glow to my MMM complexion. I use a couple drops of this in my foundation, blend, and voila ... my skin appears more healthy and radiant. On it's own it would probably be too orange, but used sparingly with my regular foundation (I use either regular Hyperreal or Studio Satinfinish) this product is fantastic!!

Another high five for MAC on creating this little **gem** .. thumbs down for making it limited edition though!! Shame on you MAC!!! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2007 8:22:00 PM More reviews by BeatriceKiddo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As far as the Hyper Real Foundation. I use it with my 194 concealer brush, and put it where I want gold highlight (sometimes around eyes, on bridge of nose a dab below the lip - chin area, and blend below the cheek bone). Color Bronze reflections matches my skin tone. I have tried mixing a little in with my foundation and do not like the all over reflection of gold. I've never tried it alone and never would. I think the all over would look great for the right halloween costume (fairy/ pixie angle or something but not for everyday). I really like the stuff. It's sheer enough and is buildable if desired. A little goes a long way! I would buy it again it I ever run out, but that is unlikely.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2006 12:26:00 AM More reviews by AL123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this product on a regular basis in conjunction with my Nars St. Tropez oilfree foundation. I like this foundation because its color is a perfect match for the darker parts of my face. I wear it on my jawline, for example, and there is no color line between my face and neck. It also doesn't break me out at all. I don't recommend using this shimmery foundation on your forehead or other areas that are likely to get shiny with your natural oils, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2005 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Stilalady

I have always had a hard time finding a really good foundation for the summer time. Being that I am in the sun a lot and can't use my everyday foundation. When MAC introduced the Sunshrine Collection early this summer, I tried on this product at my MAC counter and really liked the application and the gold shimmer and color it gives. I purchased it and I'm really glad I did. As I write this reveiw, I have it on! lol :) I love it! It's prefect for the summer and gives such a healthy sun-kissed glow to my face. It's not oily and you don't even need powder after application! It's perfect just alone!
Now, I hope my reveiw is somewhat helpful and will make you want to purchase this and wear it all summer long with a cute outfit and some sandals and have some fun in the sun! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2005 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Soiree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this. It gives me the perfect summer glow! I use it as a highlighter and it adds the dimension to my face that I wanted from the MAC pealizer but didnt get. Wears all day without a greasy or oily feeling.