Boots No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick

4.1

INGREDIENTS (source: cosmeticsdatabase.com): Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Polyethylene; Octyldodecanol; Lanolin; Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax); Polybutene; Polydecene; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil; Lecithin; Tocopheryl Acetate; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Cholesterol; Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil; Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil); Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate; Panthenol; C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters; Silica; Retinyl Palmitate; Dunaliella Salina Extract; BHT; Ceramide 3; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract; Tocopherol; Butylparaben; [ /- (May Contain) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake); CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide); CI 77491 (Iron Oxides); CI 77499 (Iron Oxides); CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake); CI 15850 (Red 6); CI 75470 (Carmine)].

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite lipstick, i have the color Blush and i have already bought a backup. It has a really nice creamy texture with plenty of moisture. The lipstick does not settle into any lines or cracks and keeps pigmentation all day.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have the colour blush and this is my holy grail lipstick. Nice texture moisturising there's no bad smell or taste and a nice finish

on 3/2/2014 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

nice lipstick smooth and great colour

on 2/11/2014 3:25:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I like this alot, the colors available will suit many skintones, the color does not chap my lips like many lipstick brands out there tend to to. Not saying you can omit lip balm or lipglss for this but if you have this on your lips wont be chapped or peeling with the hour. In this cold weather I am so happy I found this lipstick.

on 2/11/2014 12:44:00 PM

I'm not normally a huge lipstick fan as I like to keep my lips natural but in a free gift set there was a moisture drench lipstick in the shade Mulberry. Its a lovely deep berry colour which is subtle and it stays!

on 1/19/2014 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think these are pretty good, actually! What I dislike is the packaging is quite... voluminous. There are quite many colours, but many common shades are lacking - many of the colours would look old-fashioned on me.
What is good is using these as a stain - some of the colours are really pigmented. I'm still hoping to find a lipstick that doesn't dry my lips out and is long wearing, but these are actually pretty damn long wearing and not drying! If used as a stain, they don't transfer to my teeth. I like these more than Diors Addict Extreme, that aren't really extreme + transfers to my teeth horribly. Boot's Lipstick are maybe even more oisturizing than the Dior ones. My sensitive lips don't react to these. The Moisture Drench lipsticks are quit pigmented though, so if you're afraid of that, you might be better off with The Sheer Temptation lipsticks from Boots. I think these lipsticks are higher quality than some of the higher end ones, and the price is pretty good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This formula feels great. Nice and light, hydrating, good staying power. Not opaque, but not super sheer either, mid-coverage. I only own this in the color Bare, and am going to look into other colors. Bare is a very nice mlbb color on my nc40 skintone. A warm mid-tone brown-rose with a copper tinge. I can apply without a mirror and not worry that it looks sloppy due to the formula and natural color. My go to lipstick for when I want to look polished but not made up.

on 10/14/2013 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As other reviewers have mentioned, this leaves my lips matte and dry. I bought Sugar Plum, which turns an unattractive fuchsia on me.

I actually thought I was buying this from the Sheer Temptations line, which is far superior to this in my opinion--I highly recommend those!

Definitely will not repurchase this, nor any others in this line.

on 8/18/2013 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I didn't find this lipstick moisturizing at all. Almost matte. And the odd shape tube is heavy. Much prefer Boots Sheer Temptations.

on 6/27/2013 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I used to own a lot of No7 make up and decided to go for a nice nude lipstick to add to my collection. I wasn't actually as pleased as I thought I'd be. I bought two shades, one a pillarbox red for night and another in a shimmery nude for day. The nude seemed lovely and there's no denying the red was a beautiful colour!

The trouble was they were very dry! I didn't like the way they felt on my lips and I was always self conscious when wearing it. I'm a woodwind player also and found it really difficult to remove the lipstick prior to practising! I soon returned to my trusty Vaseline...and eventually Benefit's Skinny Dip! :)

I think this lipstick is great for some people, just not me!

Popular Lipsticks