October 21, 2014 | 1928 users online

Lipstick - Boots - No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Sarahdawson2006

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the colour blush and this is my holy grail lipstick. Nice texture moisturising there's no bad smell or taste and a nice finish

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by ldyveex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

nice lipstick smooth and great colour

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by eeniemeenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I like this alot, the colors available will suit many skintones, the color does not chap my lips like many lipstick brands out there tend to to. Not saying you can omit lip balm or lipglss for this but if you have this on your lips wont be chapped or peeling with the hour. In this cold weather I am so happy I found this lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by lulu6789

I'm not normally a huge lipstick fan as I like to keep my lips natural but in a free gift set there was a moisture drench lipstick in the shade Mulberry. Its a lovely deep berry colour which is subtle and it stays!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

I think these are pretty good, actually! What I dislike is the packaging is quite... voluminous. There are quite many colours, but many common shades are lacking - many of the colours would look old-fashioned on me.
What is good is using these as a stain - some of the colours are really pigmented. I'm still hoping to find a lipstick that doesn't dry my lips out and is long wearing, but these are actually pretty damn long wearing and not drying! If used as a stain, they don't transfer to my teeth. I like these more than Diors Addict Extreme, that aren't really extreme + transfers to my teeth horribly. Boot's Lipstick are maybe even more oisturizing than the Dior ones. My sensitive lips don't react to these. The Moisture Drench lipsticks are quit pigmented though, so if you're afraid of that, you might be better off with The Sheer Temptation lipsticks from Boots. I think these lipsticks are higher quality than some of the higher end ones, and the price is pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by loveableqtpie212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This formula feels great. Nice and light, hydrating, good staying power. Not opaque, but not super sheer either, mid-coverage. I only own this in the color Bare, and am going to look into other colors. Bare is a very nice mlbb color on my nc40 skintone. A warm mid-tone brown-rose with a copper tinge. I can apply without a mirror and not worry that it looks sloppy due to the formula and natural color. My go to lipstick for when I want to look polished but not made up.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by MrMontyBurns

As other reviewers have mentioned, this leaves my lips matte and dry. I bought Sugar Plum, which turns an unattractive fuchsia on me.

I actually thought I was buying this from the Sheer Temptations line, which is far superior to this in my opinion--I highly recommend those!

Definitely will not repurchase this, nor any others in this line.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by minardi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I didn't find this lipstick moisturizing at all. Almost matte. And the odd shape tube is heavy. Much prefer Boots Sheer Temptations.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to own a lot of No7 make up and decided to go for a nice nude lipstick to add to my collection. I wasn't actually as pleased as I thought I'd be. I bought two shades, one a pillarbox red for night and another in a shimmery nude for day. The nude seemed lovely and there's no denying the red was a beautiful colour!

The trouble was they were very dry! I didn't like the way they felt on my lips and I was always self conscious when wearing it. I'm a woodwind player also and found it really difficult to remove the lipstick prior to practising! I soon returned to my trusty Vaseline...and eventually Benefit's Skinny Dip! :)

I think this lipstick is great for some people, just not me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been a die-hard MAC fan ever since I can remember.
Since I moved from London, finding a MAC store has been impossible, I have tried other 'high-end' lipsticks but these have always dried out my already dry lips.

Until, I bought a No7 Moisture Drench lipstick on a whim. They do not disappoint! Just as good as MAC! In fact, I'd say that the No7 Moisture Drench can be more moisturising than some of MAC's lipsticks. I love Viva Glam Nicki but it dries my lips to dust! I don't usually like glossy or wet lipsticks but Moisture Drench doesn't feel like that. It feels super moisturising, lasts well and the colours are diverse too.

One bad point that's not big enough to knock off a lippie, is that the swatches are NOTHING like the lipstick. The swatches online are nothing like the lipstick and also, I swatched some lipsticks on my hand and after I bought them, they are miles different on your lips so take time in choosing your colours. Also, Boots are always doing vouchers for No7 so they're a great price for the quality you get!